• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dhsp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

DHSP (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 31st of October, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model is incomplete: it isn't very useful.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 31st of October, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model is incomplete: it isn't very useful.

Level 7
This is a portal from .hack/sign just needs animations if someone wants to go ahead and add animations in it but post the new animated file thanks.

Edit: i just tested it ingame and to me it looks sweet hope someone can animateing for me!

Level 4
Omg how did u ge thte skin to wokr in warcraft?
Each tme i try to skin my modle i edit the max script and change the name of the skin and when i import it it dont work it only appears as the players color. I thnk it might be the alpha channel in the skin but im not sure...

Level 7
Omg how did u ge thte skin to wokr in warcraft?
Each tme i try to skin my modle i edit the max script and change the name of the skin and when i import it it dont work it only appears as the players color. I thnk it might be the alpha channel in the skin but im not sure...

This is how you do it:

1. Skin your model
2. export the mdl
3. if your useing gmax remove the export thing at bottom of script and 2 things at top
4. remove the replaceable 1, under the image"",
5. put your skin name in image"ghacksignportal.blp",
(note must be .blp)

And if your new to skinning or not very good at it just make a skin that covers the whole thing and make a white Alpha channel "Alpha 1"

then import to wc3 and your done!

And thanks for saying it a nice model titan!
This is a first for my models to work with custom skins.

Level 3
not all people got gmax and gmax is hard to use , i only understand a bit of it and what about people who wants to download it an dont got gmax ? this needs work sorry to say it :twisted:

Level 13
i know that a lot of good modellers use 3dsmax, but if memory serves right 3dsmax isnt as user friendly as gmax. then again, for all i know theyre the same program :wink:

anyways its a pretty sweet model. cant wait to see some cool animations for it.

edit - something about the way the portal itself sits on the platform doesnt quite look right. its probably just me, but it might be the platform is too low.

Level 7
i know that a lot of good modellers use 3dsmax, but if memory serves right 3dsmax isnt as user friendly as gmax. then again, for all i know theyre the same program icon_wink.gif

anyways its a pretty sweet model. cant wait to see some cool animations for it.

edit - something about the way the portal itself sits on the platform doesnt quite look right. its probably just me, but it might be the platform is too low.

Gmax is the lite of 3ds max and is alot more buggy, but i need someone with 3ds max to do animation because 1. i dont know how to animate and 2. gmax doesn't have partical emmiters.

I might fix this model but for right now i am busy make the Siege Tank from Starcraft; Ghost you can take a look at it in the art section.