• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destiny of the Fated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey all, you might know me from my DnD map BSM DND... Recently retitled BSM RP.

And you may love, or you may hate it. But either way, I hope you will give the version .64 that I am working on a chance, it has many improvements including 150 or so weapons with models shown and a new class system with a unique leveling up and development method and multiple DMs at a time.

I also would like to take this time to point you all over to my new website, where you can find background information on the game's setting, where you can take part in Forum RPs, where you can find warcraft 3 RP's being hosted, and where you can download the newest version or see previews for new features.

The website is not yet finished, but if you take a few seconds to sign up as a member you will receive an update when a new version of my map comes out and have access to the forums.

I don't think this violates any HiveWorkshop rules, and in fact my site has a link back here recommending HiveWorkshop.com as the best Warcraft 3 mapping community on the web.

Just go ahead and click on my signature (for the link to my website), if your intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.