• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destiny never Dies

Destiny never Dies

destinyneverdieshivedis.jpg

Details

Story: A campaign set in the same world as Warcraft, but following an alternate, made-up, storyline.

Genre: It's a strategy game set heavily within a role-playing environment.

Maps: This is a demo version, consisting of three maps:

First map - Prelude.
Second map - A playable prologue, around 15 minutes long.
Third map - The main chapter, around 3 hours long.

Features:
- Detailed terrain.
- High quality cinematics (skippable).
- An original story.
- Custom spells.
- Tons of imported files; including imported music, loading screens and a custom campaign screen.

Screenshots

campaignscreenshoti.jpg

campaignscreenshotii.jpg

campaignscreenshotiii.jpg

campaignscreenshotiv.jpg

campaignscreenshotv.jpg

campaignscreenshotvi.jpg

Credits

Full credits will be displayed at the end of the Campaign.

Blizzard
Hive Workshop

Magos - Model Editor
Shadow Daemon - Button Manager
Dragonson - Signature

Adiktuz
Azurot
Defskull
Fladdermasken
GhostThruster
Keiji
Kleinerhauck
Lich Prince
Maker
Mechanical Man
Pharaoh_
Shamanyouranus
Vizel
ZiggeZ

And plenty of others who have helped with triggers, requests, and feedback.

Change Log

25/12/10 - V1.0: Campaign uploaded.

26/12/10 - V1.1: Removed the two Blink Stones you get at the start of Chapter II. Those were test items I used to quickly play through the map. If you're playing through V1.0's Chapter II, please do not use the Blink Stones, they will mess up everything.

Additional Info

All three maps are unprotected, so feel free to take a look;
however, do not edit this campaign without my permission, and do not distribute this campaign to other sites.

Contact

Hive Workshop Account: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/ramza/
E-mail: [email protected]
Warcraft III Account: OvH_Chenqui

Keywords:
Warcraft, Campaign, Medievil, RPG, Strategy.
Contents

Destiny never Dies (Campaign)

Reviews
01:58, 15th Oct 2011 Vengeancekael: Re-approving with review and rating! Date: 2011/Oct/15 01:58:39 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 4/5 Recommended Rep Received: 5Reasons: Other: If you have any complaints or questions...
Level 12
will you continue it when your studies are over?

note: I always fail to understand how people choose studying over gaming/map creating :p if it was me, I would definitely choose gaming, and fail the year probably, lol.

Level 22
Well, I actually wanted to work on it a bit this summer vacation, but the douchebag politicians over here decided that students who've been studying for 5 or more years should pay 3000 euros extra, per year (that's 5000 total). So I'm guessing I'm going to have to work full-time instead... I'm not sure yet, though. Maybe I can work something out. Try to pay up later or whatever.
Of course I could still work on it in the evening, but I've got other things to do as well (including playing other games, heh). It's really hard to say right now.

Level 22
Thanks both. Yeah, the defense mission is a bit long. And that's how I like 'em. x)

Hey there,
for the glacial mage, in the editor what textures did you add?
:vw_wtf:

It's a really old skin (no longer uploaded on Hive). But the maps are unprotected, so just export it from there. You should export the model as well, as it's slightly different from the standard Spellbreaker model.

Level 2
A nice and unique campaign. there is not much campaigns better than than this one.
But It should be more mission for this campaign. can't wait for next chapters.

Level 19
WHAT!

SO SHORT!

I was still expecting a hecktic come back after his father death and then...... it ends... WHAT!!!!

It was about a 4 hour play game but still, come on how can it end like that! I want more!!!!!!!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
chap1:
-are creatures supposed to sleep at night while three kids and four dogs get past them?
-they gathered all the kids outside in the open!?
-not all men come to aid in the northern part of the village where the battle takes place; instead they sit south near the towers

chap2:
-some gold coins are doodads...
-where did the Warden run? I've seen no other way out
-funny thing: there were two persons already in the library before it being unlocked
-so many tomes of strength and not one of intelligence until now
-the defeat condition could make use of some waiting time before that wayward cinematic scene starts; I'd like to load the game and not waste time waiting for that scene to end every time one of my heroes dies
-the arena quest isn't quite optional if going there will make the time to wait for Dalar to rest fade
-not a good idea to continue a transmission's text with new sentences instead of replacing the previous with new ones (easier to follow and not miss anything)
-funny thing: the orc attack didn't even become a visible danger factor for Arius
-60 minutes is kind of boring, mostly doing the same thing
-when Arctic Strength is cast on a friendly unit, that unit's icon becomes red like it had a negative buff (Cripple or Slow for example); it reduces movement speed but it creates confusion
-Jaina was level 7 in the library; suddenly appeared in the north with level 10
-the enemy units might block themselves in narrow places and stay there; happened in the western part of the city; well, no biggie, after a while, the green orcs started moving properly again
-right, so getting his father in the city when the attack started wasn't a smart move; they had to wait for the orcs to be a legion first
-not exactly all military units evacuate; some Markswomen and some red coloured troops remain
-the peasants in the east were still working :D
-"a siege tower has been established" Does it really matter anymore? The city has been evacuated
-what did the necromancer help Nestor with, the opposite of anger management?

3/5. Incomplete.

Level 6
Awesome campaign, but it has only two playable chapters and no conclusion whatsoever (one can't even understand why the name of the campaign is what it is).
Consequently, my score is 2/5, for the deep sensation of dissatisfaction that the campaign is doomed to leave to the player (that's the effect it had on me, at least).

Last edited:
Level 4
A very awesome campaign indeed small but good .Love new units from both races and their abilities .However i believe you should make the given heroes a bit more powerfull since 2 enemy mames are far more enough to take them out and if you fall on the enemy heroes you are lost.
Are you going to further continue this campaign ????

Level 5
Awesome but short campaign, wish you could make mor maps for the campaign, I agree that it leaves a sensation of
dissatisfaction for the lack of ending, though this was supposed to be just a demo campaign, anyway good luck with your irl stuff and I can only hope you can continue to make the campaign