• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DEnecro

simple
Path
units\darkelf\DEnecro\

Keywords:
necromancer human black african
Contents

DEnecro (Model)

DEnecro (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 15th of October, 2007 Approval status: Non-approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 15th of October, 2007
Approval status: Non-approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 1
eh this model is nice but what do i do wrong i cant get it 2 work does it got some special textures becuz i realy need it pls help me out here :roll:

Level 3
ah I see you followed my advice on changing the regular archer 'armor' into more plate style :) nicely done

Level 1
It time fo granny graham to evaluate this moduel.

Granny graham say:
I like the model.
Skin is a lil too funky for granny.
Granny say it need another attack anim.

Time fo granny's overall rating
Granny say 3\5 you should be proud of yo self.

hmm is perfect the colors make a good shiny resolution on her, maybe adding some blue omni lights that rotate around her could give her a better look in game. Hmm actually you should try adding a gem in the staff, try making its material have 1 layers it must be modulate, texture must be team color and have a static opacity of 50, and you should add to it a bilbourded glow plane. Like this:

gem4mw.jpg

about some of the animations, try importing the model with fadis moundir importer and edit some of his anims so fits better.

remenber also that you based this model in wc3 model which is copyrighted, so in comments add credits to its owner(blizzard). 8)

Level 5
hmm is perfect the colors make a good shiny resolution on her, maybe adding some blue omni lights that rotate around her could give her a better look in game. Hmm actually you should try adding a gem in the staff, try making its material have 1 layers it must be modulate, texture must be team color and have a static opacity of 50, and you should add to it a bilbourded glow plane. Like this:
... huh? uh could you maybe PM me with this like a tutorial on it, cause I've been wonderin how to make a transparent teamcolor glowything....
and the lights thing, cause that sounds really cool too

Level 2
nice but to much of a size or it isnt that big but if you make like dark ages of warcraft or azeroth wars or kinda world of warcraft map you can have it