• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demons - Minions of the Legion

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Minions of the Legion
"The sky will rain fire...the oceans will be filled with blood.... THIS WORLD WILL BURN!"

As I said with my Forest Trolls:
You can just use the Creeps models if you want to create a new race, but I just have a quirk there.
I think that since we have the opportunity to work with so many details to make the models stand out
from the rest, we should do that.
So I have here for you:
Four models if someone wants to make a "Burning Legion" faction!

The Eredar Sorcerer: A heavy demon mage unit that casts the Legion's destructive magics.

The Felwalker: A ranged unit for the Legion. A Voidwalker corrupted by the Fel and enslaved by the Legion,
inspired by Xhul'horac in terms of color and background, since the Voidwalkers are no longer demons according to the new lore.

Or: Who doesn't give a shit about the new lore, a Voidwalker with the coloring that a true Voidwalker should have.
(I'm looking at you wannabe voidwalkers living as creeps in Reforged)

And last:
The Succubus Painmistress: So in my mind a light, low-range frontline support unit. With her whip she can reach a range of 200, so she stands straight
behind the frontline soldiers and can support them with her distracting abilities.

I put them all in a bundle because they were pretty easy to make.
You can also download them individually here. It's all possible. ^^

I hope you find them useful and I hope I haven't missed a mistake.
If so, as always: let me know!
Contents

Eredar Sorcerer (Model)

Eredar Sorcerer (Icons) (Icon)

Eredar Sorcerer (Portrait) (Model)

Felwalker (Model)

Felwalker (Icons) (Icon)

Felwalker (Portrait) (Model)

Succubus Painmistress (Model)

Succubus Painmistress (Icons) (Icon)

Succubus Painmistress (Portrait) (Model)

Voidwalker (Model)

Voidwalker (Icons) (Icon)

Voidwalker (Portrait) (Model)

Level 34
Very nice work! I always wanted a voidwalker which looks like more familiar to the WoW version :)

Is it possible to create a Wrathguard demon?
Almost anything is possible.
It's just a matter of difficulty, but there's definitely someone on the Hive who could pull that off.
Unfortunately, I think such a model is beyond my current capabilities...