• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demonish Bulwark / Bastion / Citadel

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Description
A demon headquarters/town hall building type. it is the root of any demon invasion and core of every strategic planning.
Each upgrade step add more floating stuff and floors to the building.
Made with Milkshape 3D and inspired by HappTauren's/TotallyAwesome's Citadel model.
Credits
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit/take parts from this model without my permission.
Have fun with the model.
Model version
v 1.0: [7th June 2011] Base version.
v 1.05: [8th June 2011] Fixed decay animations and Birthlink ref.
Keywords:
Demon, Demonish, Red, Building, Spikes, Lava, Fire, Heat, Doom
Contents

Demonish Bulwark / Bastion / Citadel (Model)

Reviews
01:35, 8th Jun 2011 anarchianbedlam: High Particle count and big filesize, BUT its such an amazingly detailed model, i love it, definitely Director's Cut quality. Kind of reminds me of Happytauren's demonic castle. Anyway, very well done, looks great...
Level 4
You have to set it up like the regular main buildings.
What does it mean? I should use this one as model instead of ... let's say... the Great Hall of Orcs?
But won't it morph into the Stronghold when i'll try to upgrade it? May I ask you please to really explain me what to do? I'm moving my very first stelps and i know i'm quite clumsy and incompetent on this atm. .,.

What does it mean? I should use this one as model instead of ... let's say... the Great Hall of Orcs?
But won't it morph into the Stronghold when i'll try to upgrade it? May I ask you please to really explain me what to do? I'm moving my very first stelps and i know i'm quite clumsy and incompetent on this atm. .,.
Alright. To use the upgraded versions you need to set the animation names accordingly:
1615756696374.png

For the first you need to set it to upgrade, first and for the second to upgrade, second, just like on the regular buildings.