• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Rage- Official 1.3.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Demon Rage- Official 1.3.2 (Map)

Level 16
When i downloaded this i had no idea what i was downloading. When i hosted this i had no idea what i was hosting. When i played this i had no idea what i was playing.

I had the "demon king". Cool model, everything else lame. Same blizzard spells, but name changed and supposedly changed hot keys, but the new ones didnt work but the original ones did. Example the carrion swarm spell hot key was C instead of D.

And what was there to do with my hero; map full of packs of wolves. I was bored with in the first 10 sec. Before u scream that i didnt even play ur map properly let me say that i played this quite long because i was so confused of its emptiness and one dimension that i was searching for something, and i found nothing but more wolves (oh yeh there was some fire demon which was easy as hell). I turned this map inside out and i was amazed that u published it because there is nothing to play.

This seems to be sad excuse of a map. I didnt find any purpose that anybody would play this.

And as said before, u give no explanation what this map is about so i will summarise it to anybody reading this: You get a hero depending on your player spot, then you run around in a big map killing packs of wolves with original blizz spells names and icons changed (the spell review is based on one hero, maybe there is a surprise on some of the other heroes, a custom spell!, woohoo :p). Sounds like heaven? Download this map now!

Level 7
Thanks for the flaming mini-me I am used to it.
This map has no story or anything its just fun to play. Right now I am working on a better version.
And say that boss is easy? see the lava by the winter area at the bottom left? go there and u can verse a level 2000 and just say he isent easy.
In the new version there will be harder enemys different ones in the caves and stuff too.
And I find in this map if you get bored in it you go to the tavern in the map and get drunk.

EDIT: just finished 1.2.2 but forgot to change loading screen :?