• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunterundead.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
ok that's my first 100% freehand skin looks to be a demon hunter fleshy for the weapons get inspired by "soul calibur" soul edge thanks to all helped me in that skin ;D
-kazzo-

Keywords:
flesh demon
Contents

Demon hunter skin (Texture)

Reviews
20:11, 24th Jun 2009 Hawkwing: Yes, the swords look like bacon and, well, the flesh doesn't exactly look like flesh. Try to make the flesh resemble muscles in some spots. Like the shoulders perhaps.

M

20:11, 24th Jun 2009
Hawkwing: Yes, the swords look like bacon and, well, the flesh doesn't exactly look like flesh. Try to make the flesh resemble muscles in some spots. Like the shoulders perhaps.

Level 12
The swords look like bacon lol

Quite.

It's a good start but it certainly needs more work. For instance, the whole skin is pretty blurry. Though less noticable in-game, it could still use some touching up. Also it needs more shading in quite a bit of place, including but not limited to: The arms, the pants, the chest, the weapon. The face and chest could use more highlights, too.

Level 15
Trillium receives 6666 Bacon Damage (Critical)
Trillium dies.

on a serious note: needs more shading and sharpness. good concept otherwise

Level 3
Okayyy.... First time commenting on a skin... *takes a deep breath and puts on professional voice*
First off, it looks good overall but some things would make it look much better. First, the feet. The feet look sort of weird in the way that instead of looking like feet with bone-stubs sticking out, it almost looks like a kind of white-red blotchy sort of claw. Next, the weapons. I suggest to make them look more like weapons and not (to quote) bacon, you could add sharp points or edges of bone sticking out of each end.
From me, this gets a 3/5 from me. It looks good, but it can improve.(Don't take me wrong, I'm an easygoing guy. The skin looks good, just can have some improvements.:wink: Keep up the good work and I promise rep at some point in the future.:wink::thumbs_up::wink:)