Demon Hag

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Finished up a model that I dug up in my pastebin that I made years ago. This one has fixed normals unlike my other uploads.
UPDATE:
-added more recognizable team color to both verisons

In-game screenshot:
223974-aff2e8422979ee005c2ed833f7459692.png
Previews
Contents

Crawler Hag (Model)

CrawlerHag_Portrait (Model)

Demon Hag (Model)

Demon Hag Portrait (Model)

Level 60
Looks splendid man. Quite the return to form (which makes sense given it's an old model); perfectly proportioned, TC, little surprises (like the little voodoo doll on her hip), simple & spooky.
I wanted to make something new but art block prevented me from making anything lol so I opted to just finish one of the models I posted before.
little surprises (like the little voodoo doll on her hip), simple & spooky.
it gets spookier :wink:
I got an idea for a model related to this one if this gets approved

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 40
I wanted to make something new but art block prevented me from making anything lol so I opted to just finish one of the models I posted before.
Well when you've got art block you know who to call. ;D

it gets spookier :wink:
I got an idea for a model related to this one if this gets approved
Looking forward to it (why wait? ; )

Level 10
Hey Grendel, these are really great models! I may use them in my project, but my one issue is the TC. It's there, but I think it's a little too subtle to be useful. I'd love to see a bit more TC, especially on the parts of the model that will be facing the in-game camera.

Nonetheless, awesome and creative. Would love to see more like this!

Level 60
Hey Grendel, these are really great models! I may use them in my project, but my one issue is the TC. It's there, but I think it's a little too subtle to be useful. I'd love to see a bit more TC, especially on the parts of the model that will be facing the in-game camera.

Nonetheless, awesome and creative. Would love to see more like this!
i'll work on it this weekend.