• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

<<<Deleted skins (recolorized)>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I don't know why a recolorized, but hardly worked useful skin must be deleted.
I post 2 skins of Corrupted Ancients, I just changed their wood color to black and their leaves to purple.
The 2 skins are of The Ancient of The Wind and of the Ancient of The Wonders. We can't find them Corrupted in-game, so I decided to create them. But they're just a "recolorize" and my work doesn't matter. I think they're really useful, and that they're a lot of models and skins with very little changes, and a lot of WoW models. Those should be deleted, and the work of starters in skinning or modeling like me should be appreciated a little more.

Thx a lot.

PD: The decision to eliminate some unsuitable maps is brilliant similarity to me. Hopefully you do the same with the other things .

Status
Not open for further replies.