• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defiler final

Keywords:
defiler
Contents

Defiler final (Model)

Level 4
I hate all you modelers...cookie, kill...can model so damn good :D Model is so frickin awesome! and this is the first time i've said that! 10 out of ten on skill and the whole model! Wish i could make models then i don't need to wait for someone to do my request :cry:

Level 5
too bad the defiler os one of the most usless units in starcraft

oww that has hit me on the heart. The zerg doesn't worth a ... if they have no defiler later. Plague is by far the most useful ability againist protoss, and Dark swarm againist terran. Not to mention that it is able to burrow thus avoiding fire (the only thing what missing from the model, though it can be made an alternate way: a simple moprh ability what morphs it into another burrowed unit, and creates a huge smoke not to allow to see the animationless burrowing. Only one thing won't be good: the portrait :) )

Level 2
Damn, that is good artwork!! The animations are acceptably good, but the coloring, texture, skin detail... wow, my hat is off to you. Please do more.

Level 2
What can I say: Battlecruiser, High Templar, Dark Templar, Shuttle, Observer, Arbiter, new Hydralisk, Archon and dark Archon are complet, but not to download.Yet
*Sniff* So beautiful I could cry. Is this true killst4r? You have made a dark templar? As good as this and the hydralisk? Btw the Hydralisk is better than Blizzards, by far. 5/5 for both that and the Defiler.

Level 3
holy dude this riox 5/5 (do u think u can make a model from like AVP s predator plz the one i found on this site sux)

Level 3
DAMN i did everything right textures right by adjusting but when i make a model look like this i can select a unit to look like it but when i do it the units looks like nothing it becomes invisable :roll:

Level 3
Hey KillSt4r, u gonna make a Firebat eventually? (One to replace that excuse for a Firebat made by Yoda, just a painted Marine...)

Level 1
omg its great but.....wtf is that a fucking death animation ? :cry: the blood...... please change this blood but i must said its the nicest zerg unit i ever seen 4.99/5 :)

Level 1
This thing is awsum. I like it. I'll use it for my maps. Hey, can you make me another Starcraft model. :)