• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defence of Helms Deep FINAL

Contents

Defence of Helms Deep FINAL (Map)

Level 7
Alright I originally made this a long time ago but i did some stuff, and fixed a few bugs so i could Re-Release it, totally finished.

Everyone who Plays it gives it a good score and enjoys it, and nearly all players comment that its much better than other Helms Deep Maps.

It has No Lag, relatively small file size, but plenty of features.

Includes Reinforcements for both humans, and Orcs.

Humans Get Men At periodic Events, A charge of hrosemen towards Dawn, And Gandalf when he comes shortly before victory.

Orcs Get the Men of the Dunland Fells, and they can capture the Human spawns for themselves, so they spawn at that location rather thna the humans.

And Gandalf actualyl comes, so you egt to see him actually kill (Or be killed by) orcs. Everyone loves watching gandalf walk around like a tard. :)

Enjoy and please post comments, and bugs is you come across any.

asasin850..

Level 7
Ya see the thing about that...

I wanted to keep the map as small as possible to reduce download times, and to completely kill lag. If id added models i woulda added so many most people just wouldnt give enough of a fuck to wait for the download.

(That and i couldnt find any decent archers)

Hehe.....

Level 4
It says it only requires RoC to run, but for some reason, it is not seen in RoC, but TFT does see it.