• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Note Mini Game

Interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So I have an idea for a cool unique mini game, that is death note.

Death Note is a japanese series wherein the main character posses a magical notebook. Names that will be written in the notebook are doomed to die.

objective: kill all other death note users(players)
Players will start in a world full of people, each with a unique name, without knowing which people are computers and which are players.
Players type "#(name)" and whosoever is written will die in 30 seconds.
Players who use death note will be exposed, thereby leaving other users to kill him.
-exposing works by a special animation so nearby players can you are a player too

thrill part: you dont know who is a player and who is an npc.

additional features:
(not implemented yet)
guards who move around attacking players. So players will be forced to death note them and leave themselves vulnerable to others. (to head start the game)

Attached is the core engine of the game w/o any aesthetics yet. It is also unprotected in case anybody wants to build their own version.

Tell me if the community thinks i should continue with this project.
Poll is to gauge the interest level.

Attachments

• DeathNote.w3x
    37.2 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.