• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knights

Death Knight version of my Paladin models. I felt it fitting to model the Death Knight after regular Paladins, as that is what the melee Death Knights originally were, rather than having them all take after Arthas.

Feel free to use and/or edit these models, so long as you credit me.

Click here and/or here for Human versions, and here for the Elven versions.

EDIT:
Added Elven Death Knight variant, fixed collision issue.

Keywords:
Hero, Death, Knight, Scourge, Paladin, Warrior, Evil
Contents

Death Knights (Model)

Death Knights (Model)

Reviews
06:25, 8th Feb 2016 MiniMage: Useful.
Level 21
really can't see any negatives here :s
Me neither.It's very well made and useful.This one seems more like a combination of a warrior and a dark mage,which is what Death Knights should look like in my opinion.Great job 5/5

Level 5
I saw a couple of 2 models in 1 and i don't understand how they work, like i used the model viewer for example..... why are there 2 models in 1?

Level 8
They both look good and are useful. However, the elf one's shoulders are too high.

Level 6
I like your models a lot, but i dislike their animations, they move weird and look no warcraftish enough. I want to add your models to my project but i always end being forced to erase them cause they dont fit with the rest of the units :/