• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight WC2

*I have improved the model. I hope its good enough, as i don't have too much experience with model edition, i didn't knew how to put the team glow on the cap.*
->After a long time, see you post a small update (now with the hood that changes color hauhauhauha) I did already for some time but did not put before for various reasons, sorry ....
ah! need to improve the texture of the face lol ...<-

Keywords:
Death Knight WC2
Contents

Death Knight WC2 (Model)

Death Knight WC2 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Approved} Works ingame.
Level 7
WOW as soon as i hit this thread i saw 3 stars i was shocked this deserves 4-5* for sure imma vote 5 stars on this because i threw him in my game and the quality of him is amazing. only downfall i that is he is a hero unit so he has despite etc. but that can change with a few triggers... nice job overall

Level 2
I didn't got it to use this model, although I use the original world editor, haven't tried with other.

Can someone explain how to use this model, please?

Level 6
Man, this model was good in 2007, but now..
There are too many textures. It should use only one\non-import wc3 texstures...

This is true, to be honest I do not know how I can put it all together into a texture so when I see you have more time to study and hows does this, as I said was only a minor update that should give when I posted (yes, a long time ago ) then I had done but I forgot to post ...

Level 34
This is true, to be honest I do not know how I can put it all together into a texture so when I see you have more time to study and hows does this, as I said was only a minor update that should give when I posted (yes, a long time ago ) then I had done but I forgot to post ...

I dont realy have more time, yet i simply know how to do it:D
Well it's easy first of all edit a texture in photoshop then edit wrap in mdlvis and materials in ME...
Anyway it needs some simple edits to be awesome i guess..

I dont realy have more time, yet i simply know how to do it:D
Well it's easy first of all edit a texture in photoshop then edit wrap in mdlvis and materials in ME...
Anyway it needs some simple edits to be awesome i guess..

that thing was approved before you (and me too) even knew about Hive, so i wouldn't bother with it...

current lill update is neat tho

Level 1
I like this one much better then the last one, but to be honest I'd think the Archmage would be a better base as I remember the Death Knights to hold their staves vertically (but that's my own opinion and a minor detail that I'm pretty sure everyone is okay with ignoring).

Level 7
Rating: 3.5/5
Judging by the screen shot, it lacks quality
Ridiculously large file size
It has this warcraft feel
Well done
Great model