• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

tier4-undead.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Death Knight chat icon. I have made it just for fun and for myself, but maybe you can find it useful too :)

How to install: replace it in War3.mpq/War3Patch.mpq, or put into .mix archive. You can replace any icon you want.

Icon path:UI\Widgets\BattleNet\chaticons\tier[number]-[race].blp

[number] - tier number of icon.

tier1 - worker icons (not used in game, except orc peon).
tier2 - 25 wins icons
tier3 - 250 wins
tier4 - 500 wins
tier5 - 1500

[race] - icon race (human, orc, undead, nightelf).

So, if you want to replace Lich icon like on my screenshot, the path should be

UI\Widgets\BattleNet\chaticons\tier4-undead.blp

Keywords:
Icon. battle.net, chat, death knight, dk
Contents

Death Knight chat icon (Texture)

Reviews
02:58, 21st Apr 2016 ~Nightmare: This clearly doesn't belong to the skins section. I recommend you to create a tutorial on how to change battle.net icons instead. As said, this doesn't belong here. Therefore, this will be rejected.

M

02:58, 21st Apr 2016
~Nightmare:
202025-albums8785-picture107075.png

This clearly doesn't belong to the skins section. I recommend you to create a tutorial on how to change battle.net icons instead.
202025-albums8785-picture107077.png

As said, this doesn't belong here. Therefore, this will be rejected.
202025-albums8785-picture107081.png