• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death From Above

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is a small map that i put together in a few hours.

You are piloting a bomber.
Kill as many people as possible.
Each unit you kill adds one point.
Points are indicated by gold.

This map has very little replay value.
Dident turn out as i expected.
Still decided to share it though.

Gl HF

Credits to Illidan(Evil)X for the model.
Contents

Death From Above (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: I'll approve this for right now since it is a playable map, although players just press 1 button the entire game. Lots of mayhem always makes maps fun. You have the right idea and could make something better from this if you put in more then...

M

VGsatomi: I'll approve this for right now since it is a playable map, although players just press 1 button the entire game. Lots of mayhem always makes maps fun. You have the right idea and could make something better from this if you put in more then a few hours.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
There's no challenge. You just press an ability with no hotkey watching a plane with a locked and badly placed camera while said ability creates random illogical explosions under the bomber. Trees aren't affected.
You can't go right or left.