• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deadly Hate

Deadly Hate
Created by Darkfang

For All those whom liked my map, ill be adding a New Version, featuring the same races. Why a new version? It will have reduced loading time, lots of new item, a more echonomic sense and of course a better performance. It will be caled The Dead Crucible (Duel of Gods Melee Expansion). After I Finish the races I will allow players to create their own terrains.

Map Info:

An underground kingdom has been discovered, this forsaken land holds the greater and darkest treasures that can be found, and it is sayd that it brings the most deadly feelings of any heart that dares to beat on it.

You will play with only 1 hero, they outbest even dota heroes in just 10 levels and you will have to find power and stregnth to defeats your enemies. (Heroes that appear in guides will not be furtherly modified)

The objetive of this altered melee map is to create a plataform for several campaings and other game mods such as AoS, Siegue, Tower Defense, Arena, RPG´S and ETC...

Unit Classifications appear in light blue in the updapted ingame descripton.

Summoned: Some units are mainly summoned, so they have this clasification.

Special Summon: Mainly resistant to dispels and many other abilities.

Warrior: Mainly used to attack and phisycal damage.

Guardian: These types of units are in fact kind of equilibrated; their damage capacity is equilibrated to their capacity to resist it. So they can be offensive and defensive at the same time. This unit has some casting and battle abilities.

Wyrms: The epical heavy units, they are good at dealing large amounts of AoE damage and they have great amounts of life. Frost Wyrms, Hydras, Dragons, Chimaeras, Nether Dragons, etc.

Mechanical: Is there any further need to say something, i think not.

Now there are the CASTER roles:

Trickster: Casters of insulting magics, they can have confusion/defensive spells; they also have curses and manipulating spells that allow them to “insult” the enemies in battle. The use of their spells in a cunning way is what make them tricksters (Sorceress, Banshees, Naga Sirens for instance). They can prove to be versatile in battle.

Support: The support casters must at least have a healing ability, something that could save a unit from dying (This is the reason why Blizzard included the Banshees in the Support list). The perfect example of this is the Priest wich is better healing than damaging. Support summon list includes: Runes, wards, spirits and even elementals.

Empower: They are capable of giving battle support to units and themselves (Abilities wich increase the battle capacities of the units; Inner Fire is a support/empower for their armor and damage bonus. Unholy frenzy and Bloodlust are purely Empower abilities. The best example is the Shaman; can increase the battle capacity of your army and also their defense against magical buffs and summons.

Warlock: Casters wich are made for offensive battle spells such as necromancers and warlocks. They can have summoning abilities and enforce powers, but when their function becomes more offensive they become Warlocks. They are good at dealing great amounts of damage. The necromancer is a warlock by instance; can summon offensive servants, increase damage capacities and use their cripple curse (trickster ability) to avoid enemies from scaping and reduce its attack capabilities. And well, whenever a caster has summoning and offensive spells, they are warlocks. The line between a shaman, a mage and a warlock is the summoning difference (For the shamans are the wards and the called “spirits”, for mages are elementals, and for warlocks are ghosts, specters, undead and demons. Of course this unit type is not WoW classes but the unit role in battle). For this reason a shamanic unit or a mage unit will never enter in the warlock class.

Breakers: adept at purely dealing spell damage. Their damage is not good against heroes but they are good at dealing damage to units and sometimes to buildings. Generally u might find this type of casters in mercenary camps and weirdly a 3-4 food cost caster. As their name say, they are good at breaking enemies.

Druid: This must be a special class, cause of their morph abilities. Of course they will always have the subdivisions. (Talon: Druid/Trickster, Claw: Druid/Empower).

I have also changed some things to the towers, and I am glad to say that the blood elves have best (and more expensive, and complicated) towers. They can spend their mana to upgrade their capacities. I have also added the tower classification:

Station Tower: These are basic towers, they cannot attack by themselves but they need to introduce a type of units (Archer for Archery towers) to attack. They are good at killing enemies and their damage is really strong (in this version towers must be feared when they are capable of attacking, when not they are useless). The archery tower can activate improved guard to increase its damage and defense at the cost of 100 mp. Most of the blood elven machines and structures do not regenerate mana, so they need help from the Workers (they transfer mana). And well there will always be the automatic defense towers; they are good in any situation.

Breakers: adept at purely dealing spell damage. Their damage is not good against heroes but they are good at dealing damage to units and sometimes to buildings. Generally u might find this type of casters in mercenary camps and weirdly a 3-4 food cost caster. As their name say, they are good at breaking enemies.

Druid: This must be a special class, cause of their morph abilities. Of course they will always have the subdivisions. (Talon: Druid/Trickster, Claw: Druid/Empower).

Assault units: They are good at dealing damage, but they are weak and they don’t receive damage that good. They are best to use in short attacks and they must be used with cunning, taking them far from battle and spell damage points and placing them in the top of their damage capacity. Best attack and run, attack and run, ambush, attack and repeat.

Troop units: They are regular damage dealers, their best capacity is to slay assault and assassin units, wich are designed to kill individually. They become good in large groups, but that also makes them weak when fighting AoE casters, Wyrm units (Creatures of AoE damage) and Tanks such as the Mountain Giant.

Swarm Units: These units are really weird (believe me, u all will love them, and hate them; they will remind you of those zombies from resident evil), they are capable of sustain themselves and increase their numbers, they become a real problem in large groups. In this classification enters the Hydra (Wyrm/Swarm for their spawning deaths) and the Arcane Guardian, wich is a mechanical guardian capable of repairing (with automaticysm upgrade the repair time becomes short and the cost too). They can also cast Recovery wich heals the unit for 400 hp, and Refill wich restores 100mp for 200 hp. The arcane guardian cannot regenerate mana and has a 100 max mp. And with their automaticysm upgrade when they die, they spawn an Arcane Generator (Power Generator model, degenerates life, mechanical), it can be targeted by the Arcane Guardian to revive another Arcane Guardian. This might remind u of Age of Mythology with their Atlantic Automate Robots.

Tank Units: Designed to resist great amounts of damage and to distract enemies. They are also slow and they deal a good damage but of course they are expensive. Such as the Steam Tank (Siege/Tank) and the Mountain Giant (Tank).

Assassin Units: These ones are weird, can be hired in the “Assassins Crew” or can be summoned by some sort of ability. They are special units designed to deal high unit damage and to kill heroes. They are weak against spells but they resist the curses and can resist with their abilities the physical damage (defend, evasion, ethereal form, invisibility, morphs, polymorphs, illusion, etc). And when I say they are weird I mean it!, I have changed the mercenary system, so you all may use mercenary units as if they were normal units (training, instead of hiring).

Control: These units are capable of using their abilities to control certain aspects of the battle (such as the Dragonhawk and the Spell Breaker “Control/guardians”)

Siege: Units designed to siege attacks and to destroy buildings with their long ranges. This is a subdivision, because a siege unit can be: siege/assault such as ballista, meat wagon, glaive thrower, demolisher, (most of them) and they can be also tank/siege such as the steam tank. In this case the Raider becomes siege/assault/control.

I have also added the tower classification:

Station Tower: These are basic towers, they cannot attack by themselves but they need to introduce a type of units (Archer for Archery towers) to attack. They are good at killing enemies and their damage is really strong (in this version towers must be feared when they are capable of attacking, when not they are useless). The archery tower can activate improved guard to increase its damage and defense at the cost of 100 mp. Most of the blood elven machines and structures do not regenerate mana, so they need help from the Workers (they transfer mana). And well there will always be the AUTOMATIC defense towers; they are good in any situation.

*10 Hero classifications: This goes more far than the classifications of the primary stats. INTELLIGENCE AGILTY STRENGHT

Conjurer: This is a class of mage hero; it is in fact an equilibrated hero in what spells means (Damage, Trick, Support-Sustent, Defense, teletransportation and Summon). It is good in various aspects. In this category enters the Archmage and the Blood Mage.

Summoner: The focus of these heroes is centered on the summoning of units; these ones are dangerous and can create troops by themselves alone. The classical type would be fitting partially the Firelord (Lava Spawn-Swarm Creature-) and the Old Beastmaster wich I have changed to Hunter Class.

Mystical: Heroes focused on dealing large amounts of damage by using their spells. Firelord by instance wich I have upgraded.

Cunning: The trickster amongst the heroes, designed to confuse, distract, manipulate, curse and disarm enemies with a combination of assault and trickery. In this case the Blademaster isn’t Cunning, it is Assassin because it is designed to slay individual units and pass unseen in battle. The real case of a cunning hero would be the Dark Ranger.

Disruption: A hero wich offensive capacities makes a good defense system also. Mountain King, Tinker, Phoenix Blader, Pandaren Brewmaster, Tauren Chieftain.

Hunter: Hero designed to track, vigilance, assault battle, and to deal battle damage. They can also have some summoning abilities or support abilities, such as the Ranger and the Shadow Hunter. The Far Seer is a conjurer, for its balance in what spells means. Their summons are usually pets.

Keeper: Heroes designed to heal, boost and protect your army. The Paladin, the Death Knight, the Keeper of the Grove by example.

Warrior: Hero designed for physical battle, most of times it is just a half role class than a type; a warrior hero is one that only can deal physical damage. A real disadvantage against heroes like the Blood Mage, however there are items that will always help.

Assassin: Hero designed to slay quickly individual units and move in battle with little harm and cause distraction in their pass. Like the Blademaster, the Warden (Believe it or not, the powers of the warden tend to be physical, through that she requires great amounts of mana to work well in battle) or the Demon Hunter.

Protected: Hero designed to take great amounts of damage. This is a subdivision. PALADIN…

Clusters: Strong against ground units, but weak against air. Tauren Chieftain

Flyers: Weird heroes, they normally have low hit points.

151568-albums5521-picture57920.jpg

151568-albums5521-picture57921.jpg

Features:

*Custom Races:
Featuring the blood elves, naga, and the demons by now as custom races. Else even the night elves and undead has been customized. The races have "racial" bonuses that will feature each, that will grant unique adventajes to each race. Use them properly to win.

*Modified hero system:
You can only have one hero, this heroes have greater powers than normal, extra stats, some base abilities, and they get a lvl 10 bonus ability after learning all of their skills. A hero gets up almost to the level of a DotA hero (without items) only in 10 levels.

*Racial Treats:
Each race (also heroes) have racial bonuses, some may be active and other passive. Races receive many bonuses. Highly recommended to read your racial bonus skill cause it can guide your gameplay. By example: Blood Elf are centered in magic and mana, as they workers can transfer mana to buildings and units. Night elf on night theme, Naga on mutations and amphibious bonuses, Demon on chaos damage and great hostile capacity, Undead on well... dead... if u know what i mean.

*Upgraded Text:
The text of your units is upgraded so you can take a look at how a unit works without training it.

*Essence Items:
The essence items stack with themselves up to 5, it does the life of the player easier sometimes. It is going to be the base items for a new item system im making.

*Especial Custom Terrain:
Dont get scared about the critters flying freely or the mini spiders over there. They cant do anything to you and you cant do anything to them. There is also some new things you may like. The map is done by a custom terrain palette mixing underground as base tileset, lordaeron winter as bonus grass, and icecrown for city and ice tiles. The map is a mixture of terrains, its filled of mineral cristals and undreground waters that flow through the land. These waters are connected to the seas.

This underground land has some powerful cristals that flow through all the walls. this ones channel the light of the sun and the moon with ease and the land is so wide that its always under a permanent light winter.

Terrain is made by my self. ive also modified the trees and some stuff.

*New TP Ways:
I have done some new ways of tp ypur self to avoid some bugs and save space.

*Teleportals:

Freely teleports you back to a point, they are mainly used to go back.

*Summoning Obelisks:
You pay to them so that they teleport you to a specific point (to the center in this specific case).

*Complete Taverns:
The tavern is guarded by ancient spirits of each basic race that will grant you access to all the heroes, you must use the summoning obelisks to go to the center, to go back you must use the teleportals.

*Harder Balanced Creeps:
Creeps have been upgraded, they deal better balanced damage, some have extra abilities, modified damages, proper armors, and they may surprise you. Also creeps after level 6 may be harder to kill than you expect, so beware. Ive also made this to make creeps competent and good as adquisitions to your army if u have possesion, charm, command, shackle or mercenary camps as such.

*Custom AI:
There is no custom AI so far. sorry?

*Needing:
I need spellmakers, triggerers and maybe some modelers to help me with this project. Also i need a good AI maker.

*Objetive:
The last objetive of this map is to create a plataform for several terrainers to use it as a base custom data object, so they can create a serie of fun, well done, and well based altered melee map. But of course for that i need help.

Also this map is going to be the base of a new campaing i will work on, depicting the travels and quests in the fantastic world of World of Warcraft!

- Paulo APC hunter: for his help in many things such as triggers, etc.
-Revilo: For his great help by creating models.
-Retrosexual: Thx for the essences and many more stuff men!
-Railto: For his critics (i apreciatte revision and critics)
- Rysnt: For helping me with some models ill be uploading
- Bassaee: For his help on fixing the syntax error on the AM system
- Elenai: For his models that where a great help.
- Hive: to many members of the hive in general.
- Dragonfly (Mauro): For helping me test the map many times.
-Michaella Naza: For some good ideas!
- Myself Darkfang: For doing icons, skins, triggers, spells, units, custom data, etc, for your self.... xD

-Fixed blood elves
-Added lots of new items (and promising more in the next version)
-Added relics
-Overtime increasing food cap system
-Updapted Loading Screen[/list]

ADDED -TEST command to allow users to explore the gameplay QUICKLY, TEST enables: -REPICK (heroes) and -LVLUP (heroes). More commands will be added later.

UPDAPTED ORCS, ADDED COMMANDS: -SPR (SUPRESS) AND -MS (MOVEMENT SPEED CHECK), IN THE NEXT VERSION I WILL ADD A MULTIBOARD!

REDUCED LOADING TIME!; RELICS ADDED! TEST!!!!.. (PD: I NEED A TEAM!!!!!) Lets go for those 5000!

Ill appreciate you all if you report bugs, writing mistakes, if something isnt working properly, etc. Ill apreciate critique, but i wont apreciate attacks and aggro. If there is anyone who wants to help, he (or she) is welcome.
Contents

Deadly Hate (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/12 16:58:48 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Hmm I downloaded your newest update..but for some reason it didn't work.Its not that it doesn't open or lags,but when i run
the game the map doesn't appear at the map section..

Yeah im trying to solve that, i had some problem with my flash drive so the file damaged. Will updapte soon, featuring fixes and remakes on Mountain King, Demon Hunter and Paladin.

Level 1
Hey, Darkfang.. Here's my review:
Kinda rate it 2/5. (Sorry xD)
a.) When I chose Blood Elves, I have 4 starting heroes (level 10) Ye should let us choose what heroes we want. Dx
b.) It takes like 6 mins (Yup.) to load and so laggy on the inside. /:
c.) Good terrain and skins. You cannot conquer tha map with such small army. xD It's great nonetheless. c=

"Suggestions"
You might try to use those cool custom skins and maps and put it together to make a cool altered melee campaign. =D

Hey, Darkfang.. Here's my review:
Kinda rate it 2/5. (Sorry xD)
a.) When I chose Blood Elves, I have 4 starting heroes (level 10) Ye should let us choose what heroes we want. Dx
b.) It takes like 6 mins (Yup.) to load and so laggy on the inside. /:
c.) Good terrain and skins. You cannot conquer tha map with such small army. xD It's great nonetheless. c=

"Suggestions"
You might try to use those cool custom skins and maps and put it together to make a cool altered melee campaign. =D

Thats what im trying to do, but so far i havent ended the map, i need to complete the races.

Level 2
I played it (and tested all races) when its not bugged with 4 lvl-10-hero's and I have some opinions .
-The Naga race is TOO imbalanced . The Hydras themselves can destroy an enemy base without any tries , WTF regenation + flat damage + flat HP + multiple target . Also the snake-kind hero (I dont remember the name but maybe its Zerg-kind) has an imbalanced PASSIVE ultimate too as it drains monsters' HP without awaking it , making it available to kill anything while still AFK to build more structures . And its original skills are SO imbalanced too , a large AOE of poison skill , invisible skill that has passive poison effect too , and at last a skill that summons SO many more minions when using a skill :eekani:
-The AI is not very good , as they cant even kill monsters to get lvl up , and their base is not very developing too in my taste .
-Still not very many items by now , and it costs some gold everytime we travel to the middle to buy more stuff when the recipes cost many gems (maybe in the future) ? Doesnt sound very legit yet .
-Only allowing having 1 hero makes the heroes in the middle area not very useful to me .
-The Demon Race is not very good in my taste , the idea of having blood pools following the army sounds good , but it doesnt prove to be so good in my view .
-The idea of respawning creeps is good , I like it . Never seen this in other meele maps so far .

I cant vote now , but I think I will give it 3/5 in 10 days later .

I played it (and tested all races) when its not bugged with 4 lvl-10-hero's and I have some opinions .
-The Naga race is TOO imbalanced . The Hydras themselves can destroy an enemy base without any tries , WTF regenation + flat damage + flat HP + multiple target . Also the snake-kind hero (I dont remember the name but maybe its Zerg-kind) has an imbalanced PASSIVE ultimate too as it drains monsters' HP without awaking it , making it available to kill anything while still AFK to build more structures . And its original skills are SO imbalanced too , a large AOE of poison skill , invisible skill that has passive poison effect too , and at last a skill that summons SO many more minions when using a skill :eekani:
-The AI is not very good , as they cant even kill monsters to get lvl up , and their base is not very developing too in my taste .
-Still not very many items by now , and it costs some gold everytime we travel to the middle to buy more stuff when the recipes cost many gems (maybe in the future) ? Doesnt sound very legit yet .
-Only allowing having 1 hero makes the heroes in the middle area not very useful to me .
-The Demon Race is not very good in my taste , the idea of having blood pools following the army sounds good , but it doesnt prove to be so good in my view .
-The idea of respawning creeps is good , I like it . Never seen this in other meele maps so far .

I cant vote now , but I think I will give it 3/5 in 10 days later .

Im remaking the "map", into an mmo pvp. You might want to give it a try when i release it, so far i have only 2 heroes completed and it will need good testers xD. i need to add the minion spawn system, but it is pretty much done xD.

It will also load way too faster (u know, less than 15 seconds)

Level 21
Im remaking the "map", into an mmo pvp. You might want to give it a try when i release it, so far i have only 2 heroes completed and it will need good testers xD. i need to add the minion spawn system, but it is pretty much done xD.

It will also load way too faster (u know, less than 15 seconds)

Btw, I have done some benchmarks and reached a result.
The main thing that makes a map load long is a mass of strings, usually in tooltips.
Number variables don't really do much.
Even further, the numbers show that 3000 levels of modified critical strike ability don't have a noticeable effect on loading time. However, if I put a custom tooltip to each level, then suddenly the loading time increased by 30 seconds.
My computer is not the fastest, but I bet it proves a point.

Btw, I have done some benchmarks and reached a result.
The main thing that makes a map load long is a mass of strings, usually in tooltips.
Number variables don't really do much.
Even further, the numbers show that 3000 levels of modified critical strike ability don't have a noticeable effect on loading time. However, if I put a custom tooltip to each level, then suddenly the loading time increased by 30 seconds.
My computer is not the fastest, but I bet it proves a point.

Yeah, i kinda noticed that too, i was removing the tooltips on some unused things such as dummies, dummy abilities and stuff, and the load time was reduced a bit, but it will take me like FOREV-URRRRR to fix that, i mean, i got a life WTF. Maybe if i find somebody to help me, so i can divide the work, i mean, one week i remove unusable strings, the other week the other person helps me, else it would be too much work, since i have a lot of custom abilities (more than 3k) so u know..
WTF

Level 21
Yeah, i kinda noticed that too, i was removing the tooltips on some unused things such as dummies, dummy abilities and stuff, and the load time was reduced a bit, but it will take me like FOREV-URRRRR to fix that, i mean, i got a life WTF. Maybe if i find somebody to help me, so i can divide the work, i mean, one week i remove unusable strings, the other week the other person helps me, else it would be too much work, since i have a lot of custom abilities (more than 3k) so u know..
WTF

To me it was quite a discovery. It explained why one of my maps loads long, despite having a dozen abilities that each had 100 levels. Meanwhile I also had other maps that had way less abilities/levels, but still had long loading time.

Level 7
Dude this map has score at 10 top of this forum, sure you going to let screenshots stop you from trying it? I recommand to try :D though I hope new version without misspellings will be unleashed :D

That doesn't convince me you're privileged not to post any screenshots, though.
In fact the favorite/ highly recommended maps on hiveworkshop all has screenshots.
Top ten? You overestimated the map. Maybe in your region, I hope.

That doesn't convince me you're privileged not to post any screenshots, though.
In fact the favorite/ highly recommended maps on hiveworkshop all has screenshots.
Top ten? You overestimated the map. Maybe in your region, I hope.

Whatever thing you sayd ill forget. I need testers:

:3

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=xd7vof

Please test the firelord powers and tell me what do u think, also see the terrain, how is it going?

Level 2
I tested that map , and what surprised me was the armor . If we have 61 armor , how could the damage dealer (not spell nuker) kill us ? The terrain is still too simple , only straight roads and only some trees between lands .
About the Firelord , I have nothing to say right now as I havent known how strong a hero can normally be in the map , so I cant say if the Firelord is imbalanced or not .

I tested that map , and what surprised me was the armor . If we have 61 armor , how could the damage dealer (not spell nuker) kill us ? The terrain is still too simple , only straight roads and only some trees between lands .
About the Firelord , I have nothing to say right now as I havent known how strong a hero can normally be in the map , so I cant say if the Firelord is imbalanced or not .

Sorry i forgot to tell you, well, the armor has a 1% multiplier instead of a 6% multiplier, there is a reason ill reveal later xD. Well i want quotes about the spells and the remakes, what do u think? The terrain is meant to be simple, cause it will play a role in the gameplay :3

Level 4
Why does player Red start with 4 heroes? his wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that I can't test any of the other heroes...

Level 4
I have to say, this is the best altered meele map that I have played xD, but... I has only sad that I have to awaits 6 minutes to play ;-; and the AI bots are a pack of retards that only catch the relic and go perambulate around with him :p also I want to say that my deadly hate has with 4 level 10 heroes on the start of the game, what prevents me to choose another hero T.T and when I use the command to repick the heroes vanish, but I can't summon new heroes in the altar, you can help me?
Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian and I'm not knows 100% of your language, sometimes I must use the google translate and I may translate veery bad.

I have to say, this is the best altered meele map that I have played xD, but... I has only sad that I have to awaits 6 minutes to play ;-; and the AI bots are a pack of retards that only catch the relic and go perambulate around with him :p also I want to say that my deadly hate has with 4 level 10 heroes on the start of the game, what prevents me to choose another hero T.T and when I use the command to repick the heroes vanish, but I can't summon new heroes in the altar, you can help me?
Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian and I'm not knows 100% of your language, sometimes I must use the google translate and I may translate veery bad.

Well I must say that I abandoned this map a long time ago, precisely because of that (the loading time sucks), so, im making a new one based on my AoS map, with heroes wich have scaling abilities, custom stats and stuff, still i have to upload it.. xd, I will be adding all those stuff you like from this map, same hores and stuff, but with a better economy sense that will allow players to enjoy the game a bit more.

Im from Venezuela :3

Level 2
i tink its tyr's hand or something, its an item tat says to use on an altar, i use it and then suddenly the item multiply spam around the altar and the game becomes too lag to continue, is it a bug or something?

i tink its tyr's hand or something, its an item tat says to use on an altar, i use it and then suddenly the item multiply spam around the altar and the game becomes too lag to continue, is it a bug or something?

Yes, actually this map is dead. It is a good map but it has too many rookie mistakes. I may be making a new one with much better concepts and a far better economy in what time of loading and some of other things mean

Finally got to play this a bit, I find this a bit weird really :/
As I start the game, I already had 4 heroes. Is this really suppose to happen?

Ok I know this map is old and some of you still like it, ill updapte it. I hope I could find someone who could reduce the CUSTOM strings on my map so it would load faster, anyways I would like to give the rigths of this map to somebody else because im not working on it any longer and somebody else could continue to develop the races and everything :v

Level 1
hey I really want to test ur map its seem good but I am having a problem when the game load and enter the game,i cant play there is a box in the screen and I cant move the map or do something here is a screen shot of what I am having

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_062415_162438_04.tga
    4 MB · Views: 92

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I have only 4 words: Best altered melee ever! 5/5 and the fact you fusioned systems from Age of Empires with Warcraft and with the heroes from Duel of Gods. Really good! 5/5.

Level 5
Hey Darkfang, I know you don't work on this map anymore but I want to ask anyway. When I tried to start the map it glitches out, and instead of showing the race options to me, the bar in the middle goes blank, and thus I am unable to start the map. How do I fix it?

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Hey Darkfang, I know you don't work on this map anymore but I want to ask anyway. When I tried to start the map it glitches out, and instead of showing the race options to me, the bar in the middle goes blank, and thus I am unable to start the map. How do I fix it?
It is because of the new patch. Sometimes maps that were created in the WE from an old patch, won't work in the ones.