1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll has begun! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DBZ Tribute League V2.0a

Submitted by Sean_D-real
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
DBZ Tribute League V2.0 Changes:

-Crit/evade passives now give bonus stats and are based on most multis(not all)

-Androids passive replaced with new ability *Disruptive Signal*

-Androids mana shield weakened

-Goku's and Cell's sense now have a 5 second cooldown to prevent spam/lag.

-Goku's and Cell's Lockon now have a 60 second cooldown for balance.

-Type -Obs to observe and now it will include ur name

-Quests in f9 have been redone and added a chaining tutorial.

Keywords:
Hero arena, DBZ, DBZ Tribute, Tribute, League, Official DBZ Tribute
Contents

DBZ Tribute League V2.0a (Map)

Reviews
14:35, 30th Jun 2009 Linaze: Don't upload the same map several times, use the update button. Also, we don't accept maps with uncredited resources.
  1. 14:35, 30th Jun 2009
    Linaze: Don't upload the same map several times, use the update button. Also, we don't accept maps with uncredited resources.

2. ForTiNeRo

ForTiNeRo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    League's new version, nice and important fixes. it's fine.
    i think that this is the best DBZ version since 9.3, its just the same game but with lots of fixes and improvements, and not so much stuff added like modes, sagas, or other shi*s that makes the game so much diferent of what DBZ is like.
    hope to see more League versions, thanks Sean :thumbs_up:

and if you want an easier way for shareing the map, www.DBZLeague.tk

ForTiNeRo @ ARG

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  3. Sean_D-real

Sean_D-real

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    well could you please tell what the bugs are or PM me because i am good at fixing bugs so if you tell me what the bug is i can fix it :p Unless this is just a flame b/c i have some enemies on this website.

4. ForTiNeRo

ForTiNeRo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ok, edited.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  5. Templarion

Templarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok. First of all, this map is only for anime and Dragon Ball freaks and, hell, I am not one of them!. Besides that there are some several issues I didn't like:
    1) Getting enough people is really hard because teams can't be even with smaller numbers.
    2) Animation of some models are quite bad. They looked like they are running in 45-degrees angle and fightning animations are from clumsy to crude.
    3) Model graphics and faces were also terrible.
    4) I hate when playing requires reading the Quest Log. In addition to that, you are told to read the Quest Log and after that there comes 10 rows of other information that you can't read if you are reading the damn quest log!!
    5) After reading the Quest Log and trying to read the other info typed in screen I still wasn't sure of my goals.
    6) Loading Screen doesn't help you at all. It just tells useless bunch of version history that nobody is interested in.
    7) Lots of things happens all the time around the map and everything is told to you. Even if you cannot do anything to it or even if it has nothing to do with you!
    8) Why do I have to "train" my character in the beginning with training dummies? Why don't I get a real hero right from the beginning and start the epic combat that all is about?!

Recommended only for extreme Warcraft & DBZ fans. Others, stay far away from this!

6. ForTiNeRo

ForTiNeRo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    teams can be with few players, it can be 6v6 or 1v1, recomended 4v4 o 3v3 i think so.
    you dont need to read de quest log, i mean.. it helps, i cannot tell because i think i have never read it, anyway.. its not that hard to play. there are maps where u have to know by hard thousands of recipes, this is not to much, some sagas (or quests) .. kill enemys.. thats it.
    i didnt understand, you are looking for diferent models, diferent gameplay, diferent heros? diferent map? hah .. ¬¬

7. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    First of all u fag this game made by kid i think this own for kid work!! and sec
    sean my Map will get more dl than yours even if it hacked poeple dont care only u map maker so we should map making together :)

8. adampalicki

adampalicki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Let's keep this Civil M, flaming other people is not the way to promote your map.

9. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    U the biggest flamer i know with ceii & ceko

10. Sean_D-real

Sean_D-real

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Can you please make comments on my map version or be somewhat ontopic? thanks.

11. Super-Banana

Super-Banana

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gj Sean. i like the map, keep em coming.

12. Rajin71506

Rajin71506

Resources:
    Resources:
    Honestly, I used to play all sorts of DBZ tribute maps but its got to the point where I only play yours Sean. This is the best version out so far so keep up the good work :D. As for the flaming, a bit immature to be at each others throats over a game isn't it? It's one thing to not like a game...it's another to be so blind sighted to call it a bad game. #1 DBZ map!

13. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    well..... im still waiting big change >.> i hope map will be better with time til than i can give 4/5 for a simple game of dbz

edit

OH BTW SEAN i found new Glitch on tribute its might happen on your game 2

New Glitch as been found when u giving other player control they can control u while u power up and glitching u!!!!!

for veg/goku fusion,
    piccolo nail,

there maybe other bug i forgot hope ull read and ull fix it :)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  14. Sean_D-real

Sean_D-real

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    first of all that is not a *new glitch* and second of all piccolo cant glitch in my version and my maps for serious players who definetly wouldnt go to the extent of sharing control to glitch a hero only glitches i will fix are ones that effect gameplay like in your version when nukes randomly end up in center of map giving temp vision and possibly damage enemies due to terrible memory leakage and scripting.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  15. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    well i dont know!! i made a vision trigger so idk if it happen!!! if it does i dont know how ill fix it i barely understand hwo fix variable in jass i start learn 2 week ago!
    and any1 who pub it can do sharing glitch as well!! up 2 u

16. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    HI Sean :) u should look my Download!!! actually i got more download than you :) i told u i would done it!! but still, u do great work :) dont give up!!! but if u could add real change it could be nice i seen new version probly 30 min editing :/ u are lazy or busy? *>.< i know u can do more

17. ForTiNeRo

ForTiNeRo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i think we already had this conversation in which we say you version sucks and the League ones are the best cause its almost like the original one, so it has no screw ups like most of dbz's new and edited versions..

18. Didgy

Didgy

Resources:
    Resources:
    what is exactly the difference between dbz tribute elite and dbz tribute league? i mean they are posted on the same site.

19. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    hmm only difference is my map might suck but elite & league rearly been hosted anymore

i woulda make advice fro sean if he wanted .....