1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c

Submitted by adampalicki
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
2.1c: Bug fixes, general improvements, balance changes. Updated to be compatible with patch 1.24.

Changelog: 2.0 - 2.1

Fixed Krillin's stat gain
Enter Body now works on allies.
Made sure the abilities learned by Buu are their proper levels
Lowered the cost of Geti towers to 5k
Increased Super 13's stat gain
Fixed a bug that causes multiple sagas to appear
Nerfed gravity balls
Added shorthand commands (r for revert, kao for kaox10,LC, LW, LL for locations,fh for fusion, a14, a15 for absorb, hs for help skills,
Added the ability to build Geti's buildings on solid ground (Lookout, Geti's starting area, cities)
Increased the number of zombies spawned during the Bio Broly saga
Changed the saga defeat messages
Changed the player leaves message
Added the option to make 10 Geti clones at the price of 12. (Time to train is equal to the time it takes to train one)
Added a Dragonball hunt mode
Nerfed saga bonuses
Made z able to pick up a ticket if drops one
Added model credits
Fixed potential bugs with Geti causing the game to last forever.
Moved items and units out of HBTC and Capsule when killed
You no longer lose Krillin / Cooler forever if you die in a tournament
Buu can now absorb Krillin / Gotenks
Box, etc. are now transferred between forms
Haze Shenron has a fixed aggro range
Duel Bebi - Can no longer fight bulma
Fixed a problem with the f9.
Remade the Bio Item
Garlic can no longer leave the tower
Made the tournament a little faster
Made some changes to attributes.
Added floating text showing damage done by attacks, abilities, etc.
Tsufuru spirits buffed
Added fancy floating text showing spell names
Disabled Enter Body during duels
Refreshed abilities @ duels
Added host detection
Added Terrain swapping
If transmitters are destroyed, the ability they give is no longer usable by the Androids.
Added new commands for hosts only.
No duels for people in cinematics (mystic, etc.)
Fixed a bug with Vegito that caused him to become invulnerable
Only one duel at a time
Nerfed Geti's armor and attack / aura
Made the Tree of Might fruit droppable
Fixed a bug with High Power Rush
Changed Mankind destruction's hotkey to n
Removed "-amagadcoolertest"
Added a "duel declined" message
Made standing on the hill add one stat per second
Added an experimental flying system.
Added improved Aura effects

If you find a bug, or if you want to suggest a new feature, PM ikcilapmada at dbzt.freeforums.org

Direct Download link:
getdbznew.tk

Thanks to Womplord / Gotenkz for creating the original DBZ Tribute!

Keywords:
DBZ, Tribute, Elite, Dragonball, Dragonballz, Dragon, ball, z, ikcilapmada, adampalicki,
Contents

DBZ Tribute Elite v2.1c (Map)

Reviews
Heero: A fine DBZ map with models, spells and even more. Approved. Dr Super Good: Very fun map, worth a play or two if you have time. Has some ballence problems but nothing too major if you are good at it.
  1. CloudMax

CloudMax

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    wth is you problem?
    Just get over it.
    Your the one that is like a child right now.
    We are trying to treat people well and you come here and go all like "wtf, your stupid.. blah blah.."
    Stop treating people like trash or GTFO of these forums.

2. Tatsuma.

Tatsuma.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh personal insults I am so afraid of you insulting me, for the record so what if I like Cartoons, books, movies, music, video games, and comics. My personal life shouldn't effect you at all considering this is the internet.

All you've done is act like. "Oh this map doesn't deserve all the downloads and popularity it gets because I think it sucks and my map is better."

You may not have intended to do that but your attitude pretty much screams that. Now if you don't like the map that's fine, but don't go bashing what others enjoy because that only serves to make yourself look like a prick.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  3. -WoW

-WoW

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whatever u people say... DBZ Tribute V10b10 is way better than this ..
    My opinion ! -emrad mode rocks.
    U should add -emrad mode.

4. SasuhKun

SasuhKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, WoW, each person has his opinions. That version really is the newest and now the updated one, so... Adam said himself he is not going to update this anymore, since he supports DBZ Tribute Ultra

5. adampalicki

adampalicki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, if it starts to look like Ultra is no longer being updated, I'd be more than willing to pick Elite back up.

6. SasuhKun

SasuhKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, looks like he stopped at beta v10.

7. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ adampalicki, when are you going to update this? Its been two years and it could use updates/fixes? And if you do what would the updates be?

8. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    When will u update this?

9. adampalicki

adampalicki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I suppose now would be an okay time, since it looks like Gotenkz is gone again. I've got a beta map up at http://dbzte.blogspot.com/ that needs some players for testing. I've been updating the map every few days with fixes and new things. Looking to add some new characters pretty soon as well.

10. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the notice

Ok thanks for the response adamp not trying to get on your back or anything but DBz trib is a great mod and it shouldn't stop at 2.1c Can you go into details of what will be updated in 2.2. Personally I think the androids buffs at their base should get nerfed, super 13 nukes are too weak now, broly determination cd too long now, can u fix gotenkz duel bug, he can't duel. Kid buu explosion doesn't work in tourney should find a way to make it work w/o bug. Metal cooler tower base and clones should hav a limit get nerfed or be much more expensive later on. Cell mana is bit too low at the start.goku dragon fist should have bigger aoe, the dragon animation doesn't do shit, goku also deserves a third nuke besides Kame and fist, like super kaioken fist or something. That's all I have to suggest for now, respond to this ASAP, adamp or whoever does DBz trib now

11. SasuhKun

SasuhKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    I would like a Spirit Bomb for Goku :p

12. adampalicki

adampalicki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    We're not quite to the suggestion / balance phase yet. I'm still searching for some remaining bugs and redoing a lot of the old systems to better accommodate some new features / characters and what have you. If you know of any bugs in the current version (2.2 beta 010 at the moment) then I'd love to hear about them.

13. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    How many beta versions do u estimate b4 final release of 2.2

14. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spirit bomb has been tried before and it got bugged badly so that's why they never had it, but goku still deserves another nuke, he's underpowered for combat before he gets ss2 at level 85, his instant transmission only helps him run not fight. either give him another nuke, buff his current nukes like Kame and dragon fist, or give him a uss form at level 50 .

15. adampalicki

adampalicki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The main problem is that, to be perfectly honest, Goku doesn't really need another ability or transformation at the moment. And the way his instant transmission works now can be very useful for combat if you do it right.

Also, I have no idea when the final release will happen. I'd say when it's done, but I don't really see what difference it makes. Playable, publicly hosted updates are happening on an almost daily basis and the only real difference between that and a "release" is the name / version number of the map.

16. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok so if not going to give Goku another nuke or transformation, can you at least buff his dragon fist or give him a kamehameha mastery like gohan has, cuz hes dragon fist aoe is terrible, and the dragon that comes crashing down after u cast the spell doesnt do squat in terms of damage, either make it a 2 step damage spell or make aoe bigger cuz its kind of small.

And I read how u are going to do goku's new instant transmission on the forums for 2.2, I like how he can use it now even with enemies nearby, but the thing about his after image being able to carry any hero that steps into it is a bad thing, I think you should make it so that only goku's allies can teleport with him, not enemies.

17. SasuhKun

SasuhKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    that's all part of strategy. He could drag them to where all his allies are! But still, yeah, maybe a little buff to Goku's nukes...

18. adampalicki

adampalicki

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

It seems to work pretty well in the games I've seen it used. It can't be spammed to avoid an enemy and you can move allies around to gank or help them out or whatever. You're welcome to try it out in game if you're not convinced.

19. Roguewave

Roguewave

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea sure I think I will,also Adam can u shorten the command for lockon to be -lo because u still have to type out lockon gohan for example to lockon to gohan, it would be much easier to type -lo gohan instead, u already shorten command for locking on to places like -Lc for capital, u should do it for allies too

20. SasuhKun

SasuhKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Agreed.