• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ - Rise Of The Saiyans

Hello,

Here's the latest version of "Dragonball Z - Rise Of The Saiyans"
Created and Released on: 13/3/2012
Discontinued on: 9/11/2012

For list of updates and changes to the map please read the Updates inside the map on the Info tab.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Change Log for (Beta 0.6d)
- Full change log is in "Information Tag ingame"

Known bugs in this version:
- Gigantic Meteor causes leaks
- The odd occasion Characters are removed (Very rare chance this happens)

Things That don't work:
- Fusion
- Gohans Ooaru

Keywords:
DBZ, Rise Of The Saiyans, Dragonball Z
Contents

DBZ - Rise Of The Saiyans (Map)

Reviews
16:53, 14th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 2
Teen Super Saiyan 2 Gohan from the Cell Saga and I also forgot that I was looking for a Bulma model with a walk, death and Attack animation and a 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th form King Cold model.

Level 2
hmm yea okay - that is alot, none of which I am likely to have. As a side note, remember to edit posts, as double posting is frowned upon on the site.

I might at some point get the time to create such or at least some models like it, but got no real plans for it in the future.
Thanks for the advice. I can wait.

EDIT: I now only need the Nappa one and a Jeice with death anim

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello, is this map ever gonna be updated, or is there another project the creator is working on?
Also there was mention of a DBZ campaign, is there a link for it?

Level 19
I haven't really touched Wc3 in years and I was originally redoing it all from scratch back in 2013-2014 during my free time after managing to obtain the map data after deprotecting it.

As I lost all the originally data for the project sadly... Last time I touched it I was redoing the whole map layout, environment and then redoing all the spells.

But sadly certain issues came up in RL and I had to stop it as I couldn't use my hands for a while till my medication started working.

I have no issues releasing the v1.3 file but it won't have any of the system or same map layout as the one posted on Hive.