• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dayoma

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Silvermoon Statue

From Heart of Storms mod (hos.samods.org)

Model and skin by Blizzard Entertainment, converted by Tufy
Geomerging, skin and model edits byDmitry Rommel (aka Bezdomniy)

You must give credit to the author(s) and provide a link to HoS site in case you use this model in your project.

Path: textures\
Contents

Dayoma (Model)

Reviews
15:18, 2nd Apr 2008 Wolverabid: Community > FAQ > THW Rules > General Rules > Game Exports

M

15:18, 2nd Apr 2008
Wolverabid:

Community > FAQ > THW Rules > General Rules > Game Exports
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.

Level 1
I think the 'Made by blizzard' bit means WoW, Theres alot of architecture like this in Darnassus, and the staff is a WoW staff too, My Shaman has it, Yes you can laugh, I use staffs with a shaman, I know its dumb...

Level 2
If you can get models from wow will you make one out of the high elven female she looks really cool.

Level 1
It's indeed from WoW but I edited her figure, made her look more feminine and sexy.

This is PERFECT! You did it pretty well!!! As everybody is saying, have you considered making a unit from her?

Level 3
This is some HOT S**T GOIN DOWN HERE! (that means is like it-ALOT. you made her breasts look bigger i no u did. :wink:

i think ur that guy from warcraft campains who did all the other cool high elf buildings-pleeeeeeeeeeze release them they are BRILIANT!!! (and so is this 5/5)

Level 25
I can't help but wonder why its called "Dayoma", last time I checked she wasn't a statue =P

Anywho, the more statues the better! Now if someone would only make a Dragon Statue... Hmmm... IDEA! *gets NWMax ready for some exporting*

Level 32
Community > FAQ > THW Rules > General Rules > Game Exports
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.