• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Day of the Cow TD by mini-me! give your opinion here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey

I really hate mini-me and thought he had a sig bc he make good maps but I played his Day of the Cow TD and noticed that (S?!)he doesnt know how to reduce lagg and how to make good maps?! I really think hes an asshole , he's just saying that my maps are bad and I can't do anything but HE FIRST SHOULD play my new Sunken ForceStrike map. He would see that HE isn't anything , hes just a fool. Do you think so , too?! >.<

Level 8
Hey

I really hate dhk_undead_lord and thought he had a sig bc he is a normal person but I read his post and noticed that (S?!)he doesnt know how to spend his free time?! I really think hes an asshole , he's just saying that some random person on internets is a fool and I can't do anything but HE FIRST SHOULD learn how to keep his mouth shut. He would see that HE isn't anything , hes just a fool. Do you think so , too?! >.<

Mapname:
No one cares

Link: [ v1.1 ]
http://goatse.cz/

Level 8
Low-life you are an idiot and NOT funny , just laughing at your dumbness.

I have said this 1000 times but he cant beleave that.
I have heared that Mini-Me ( On northrend ) has still much enemies. I asked much people and most of them meant that hes an idiot . But he doesnt notice that hes not popular because he make good maps but because hes an idiot think that hes cooL and so on.

Low-Life tell me a good map you made. Oh sorry , that would take so many years , you can let it <.<

and werewulf he cant beleave that. I just make this survey because I hoped that this would help.

OH and Low-Life , you ARE TELLING ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEND MY FREE TIME? YOU ARE ALWAYS ANSWERING EACH QUESTON ON THIS SIDE AND ARE TELLING SOME SHIT ABOUT ME? Look at yourself , idiot <.<

Level 8
Yes, original post is a perfect flamebait :)

dhk_undead_lord:
please express yourself in proper english. I am unable to comprehend such phrases as "Low-Life tell me a good map you made. Oh sorry , that would take so many years , you can let it <.<".

Moving on subject, why would you care about mini-me? Tell me.

__Edit:__

Show_Chose leaks
Order_To_create leaks
Slide leaks like hell 50 times a second:
Code:
set udg_Slide_Point_slow[GetForLoopIndexA()] = PolarProjectionBJ( --------> GetUnitLoc <---------here (udg_Challange_Unit[GetForLoopIndexA()]), 7.50, GetUnitFacing(udg_Challange_Unit[GetForLoopIndexA()]))
set udg_Slide_Point_fast[GetForLoopIndexA()] = PolarProjectionBJ( --------> GetUnitLoc <---------here (udg_Challange_Unit[GetForLoopIndexA()]), 12.50, GetUnitFacing(udg_Challange_Unit[GetForLoopIndexA()]))
Remove_Dead_unit leaks point ans special effect on every death
No_more_Maze_Players leaks unit groups like hell when turned on

^----------- you're not in position to speak about leaks

Level 10
Well, I see that this is getting back to a more or less reasonable tone.
Anyways, this discussion doesn't have any sense if MiniMe isn't here and I think he is not dumb if he does not post in this thread at all.

Generally you should keep in mind the following rules of policy:
- some guys know more, some know less
- if these who actually know less, think they know much, it's their problem, not yours: show them what you know and what they make false and they'll have to understand
- if you hate somebody, you have the right to do so for your own, but hate threads like this one should be deleted as fast as they appear, because they do nothing except making bad atmosphere.
- last but not least: nobody is perfect. And nobody knows everything about mapping, even if some people might be near to that, but these are very few.

Level 8
The point of my post just meant that someone have to bring him back to the reality, you should hear him calling in channel clan CBS and everywhere on northrend how good he is <.< ( but he just thought that <.< )

Oh and Low-Life , I am from German , problem with that? I havent finished my schooL and I am not so good in english as you but I know HOW I can say things thats what I want.

Please dont think that I am just violating the feelings of others , I just try to show them how they are really.

Hate mini-me and low-life's sigs <.<

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Low-life wrote a spell that leaked (last spell in spell section).
He fixed it but after the site went down.

Mini-me
His cannon commanders was sily but insainly tough.
His lasers and rockets TD had no team survival mode if I remember in the version I played.

His maps are seldomly hosted maybe 1-2 times a day. . .

And yes his works do pail in comparrison to GoEII and H&E.
But still compaired to noob loaps and "el ceapo" dota and td of 999999999999 leaks and rigged noob vampirison his maps are good.

Level 8
You're not his mother, so unless you're envious you're not supposed to 'bring him back to the reality'

Also: Guess what, i don't have a sig. What you hate is actually your signature.

Dr: I'm not accusing anyone of leaks. I showed his maps leak too, so he's not the one to speak.

Level 8
Also: Guess what, i don't have a sig. What you hate is actually your signature.

Why should I hate my own signature? How dumb are u really? Can't you think about what you write ? And why
don't you go to your mother and cry than , for the times you read my signature <.<. Com'on , you are a 10 years old child and nothing , let us talk but you can play with "Winni pooh" or whatever.

Level 8
Werewulf said:
1. you say mini's map leaks and bla blah.
2. Lowlife points out that your map does aswell.
3. Your map is IN your SIG.
4. basiclly meaning your a hipporcrit.

5.gay comeback, no offense.

6.Im a *****, im going to stfu now.

My map leaks? Sunken ForceStrike doesnt leak <.<
perhaps he meant that the slide script is laggy , but he should cool down bc I use another own script ( which is more complicated as the older one o.o )

I havent a sig , thats just a small info about me <.<

You are a interesting boy , com'on , let the show go on <.< *laugh*

Edit:

Oz02 wrote:
Mecheon is right, everyone else is wrong. End of story.

Lothar Hex wrote:
You are the bottom of the evolutionary chain. The primoridal ooze looks down on you. Hell, the excrement of primordial ooze looks down on you

<<<<<<<<<< THAT IS SIG >.<

Level 8
Sig = Signature = You do have it.

Your script leaks, the triggers i listed are from the latest version of your map (in your signature)

__Edit__

I havent a sig , thats just a small info about me <.<

Edit:

Oz02 wrote:
Mecheon is right, everyone else is wrong. End of story.

Lothar Hex wrote:
You are the bottom of the evolutionary chain. The primoridal ooze looks down on you. Hell, the excrement of primordial ooze looks down on you

<<<<<<<<<< THAT IS SIG >.<

Mapname:
Sunken ForceStrike

Link: [ 0.4[6] / the 3rd last version ]
http://filecenter.org/get2.php?id=15954&file=SunkenForceStrike0.4[6].w3x
lol idiot

Level 8
Sig = Signature = You do have it.

Your script leaks, the triggers i listed are from the latest version of your map (in your signature)

<<<<< The map is protected... Do you really brake my protection ?! If yes , go to the hell and buy a better pc , these scripts aren't laggy o_O.

Hint: New version is 0.5[2] changed nearly the whole map into unlaggy jass scripts.

Level 8
Uh..
1. I didn't break anything, neither i played your map. I just looked at your .j file inside map archive.
2. SOOOOOOOOO. You're giving me hints. AWWWRIGHT, here's a hint for you too: minime could have released a new version without leaks. So you are still not in position to accuse him of leaks.

Level 25
Nothing is unbreakable, you just need someone who is sufficiently talented to break it. If a Warcraft map protector could protect something to the point where it cannot be edited via normal protection avoiding methods, then I have a fair idea it will break the map to the point where it cannot work in Warcraft 3

Oh, and now's not the time to state my opinion on banlists, so I won't

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Now im starting to get annoyed. . .

Code:
And I PROTECTED IT , breaking the protection is illegal <.< . 

For Low-Life and PurplePoot : 
I will make a local banlist , I will add you <.< , have fun with my new protector than , hes unbreakable.

LOL what kind a map maker are you to believe that?

Its almost illegal TO PROTECT MAPS!
Blizzards term or agreements were that the map be open so that people less skilled may edit the map.

They allow protection because it makes loading faster and reduces map size but otherwise it would be ILLEGAL!

And if you think it is illegal to break protection then what you going to do about people doing it? spamm blizzard that they ripped your map? I dought they care and you can not sue since doing so can premote a counter sue from blizzard since its THEIR ENGINE your maps made for.

AND NO PROTECTION IS SAFE NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!

LOCAL BANLIST LOL do not think that would work if its triggers in a map!
Unless you mean wc3 banlist program which does not store the banned person IP so all they have to do is make another account and then you will not even know its them.

So far you seem to be the one who needs a ban.

First your topic was quite valid since many people who make maps can be rude but now you look like the pot calling the kettle black. . .

Its only a map god dam it. . .

Level 8
License.txt:

1. Limited Use License.
[...] The Program also contains a 'World Editor' (the "Editor") that allows you to create custom levels or other materials for your personal use in connection with the Program ("New Materials"). All use of the Editor or any New Materials is subject to this License Agreement.[...]

3. Responsibilities of End User.
A. Subject to the Grant of License hereinabove, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, [...], create a source code equivalent, create derivative works based on the Program[...]

OH SH-

Level 8
Blizzard Entertainment said on their webside ( http://battle.net/ ) that nobody is allowed to break protection like dota or something other when the map owner ( I ) doesnt allow ( dont allow ) it.

Every map which is protected has the new blizzard rights and they say ( I will find them <.< again ) that what I have already said.

Protection can be to good for humans.

For example: Protection which is looking which kind of programm is opening the map. For example , if warcraft 3 tft is running and what to get the map informations , the protection wouldn do anything. If another programm is opening the map , the protection would protect the map and would make it unwriteable.

for super god <.<
Dota is already in the right ( and like every map ) of blizzard that doesnt allow copying if the map owner doesnt allow other player this. Yes , I have a private E mail address of a warcraft 3 tft cooperator and he would ask you what crazy things you are doing . I mean really , come'on , I should know it better than you , I can't beleave what you are saying , you have NO IDEA from that so please stfu <.<.

Low-Life those therms are old . <.<

If you all want to have a evidence I would write to him and he would give me those therms I mean <.<

Hint:
Try to break my new protection , MUHAHAHR you will get headache xD

Level 8
No , nobody beleave what I say , dunno why , but I really have e mail address of wc3 tft cooperators and I think they KNOW it better than u all <.<.

Maybe not everything is true what I said but the whole thing o.o.

Beleave that or let it , try to get your sig to the mount e. Oh , I forgot , the sig is there.

Level 8
Haha sure lol, license outdated (lol). But i only accepted this one. So it's not like i care if there are newer ones.

Also:
.j file is still in your map, no matter how "good" it's protected. And no, noone would get a headache reading it. cry more, etc, etc, protection is impossible.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
G I V E M E A B R E A K

Blizzard encourages users to open already-created maps, and as long as the map is playable on WC III it can be de-protected, so ggnore you.

Oh and by the way, expect your attitude to be dealt with sooner or later, first because of creating a topic specifically for flaming, and second for making it extend to 3 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.