• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Day:Judgement the Movie

Reactions: deepstrasz
Official trailer for DDay: Judgement 20.0c
Contents

Day:Judgement the Movie (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Short and anti-climatic, but nicely made. Works like a movie trailer of the map.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Short and anti-climatic, but nicely made. Works like a movie trailer of the map.

Level 14
Well, honestly, I was expecting a lot more. Sure, it's good enough for an approval, but on a side note you have a whole team. You could have done a lot better. I mean, I could have made this alone in several hours. The terrain could use improvement, the battle sequence could have been better and the story is just simply confusing, especially to those that have never played DDay.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
1.5/5.
Started nice with the rain and sky then with a decent battle between two heroes (why the chaos orc with an undead base?) and then, suddenly, some dude teleports and kills both without them even flinching.