• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkTrollAssassin

A dark troll assassin requested by Traxamillion for his campaign, Birth of Shadows.
give credits
changelog
v1 - uploaded
v1.1 - added acolyte daggers on his side

Keywords:
dark, troll, assassin, evil, acolyte, sinister, mysterious, hood, dark, mean, bully, fat, like, your, mom, canada, troll, horde, amani, drakkari, trax
Contents

DarkTrollAssassin (Model)

DarkTrollAssassin (Model)

Reviews
13:21, 15th Feb 2010 DonDustin: very simple, but it could be useful

M

13:21, 15th Feb 2010
DonDustin: very simple, but it could be useful

Level 51
OFF Topic: Mhm, it got approved, and I know DonDustin is a really good mod that approves recoureses at usefullnes. jeah, this is useful, but I once uploaded a much more unsimpler model and it got rejected from GF because of it's simpliness... OFF TOPIC

just wanted to say that i think this shouldn't be approved (nothing against takakenjii) but it's the moderators choice. Congrat for the approve though :)

Level 13
Though the changes were simple, I think it looks pretty good. Maybe change the axes at his belt to like... acolyte daggers. And/or attach a bow to his back. Have tons of different weapons, you know. It would look more assassin-like (in my opinion).

takakenji Fan is a @@@@@@@ ***, don't worry your model is sick

I sense an imminent -rep attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Simple? So what? Simple models are often the best. They're good for modders of all abilities to make to keep their skills up and running, and hell, often they're more than useful for maps. So get off his back about how simple it is. Maybe he wanted to do a simple model? Just get off his back, because it's up there, there's nothing you can do about it, so stop whining about its simplicity. It may be simple, but it works, it's useful, and it's good.

Thank you, Takakenji, for making this model. The site needs more shadow trolls. ^^

Simple? So what? Simple models are often the best. They're good for modders of all abilities to make to keep their skills up and running, and hell, often they're more than useful for maps. So get off his back about how simple it is. Maybe he wanted to do a simple model? Just get off his back, because it's up there, there's nothing you can do about it, so stop whining about its simplicity. It may be simple, but it works, it's useful, and it's good.

Thank you, Takakenji, for making this model. The site needs more shadow trolls. ^^

do i need to note that it's approved?

Level 11
Diden't knew acolyte where wearing a dagger :O ?
It dosen't shows so easy in the attack animation for them.
Hmm... "Too Simple" naa i woulden't say... i think he could wear alittle more clothing though :).
Not sure about the face... looks too simulair to the acolyte maybe...
- Great Work.

Level 3
I like how you put a skull as the ax. If you ever update this model add a dark-themed glow to his eyes, or some runed robes, or make the projectile an actual skull instead of skinning it that way. Try adding a little something to make him more unique because as of now this troll is a bit bland albeit useful.

I also caught this:
takakenji; said:
A dark troll assassin requested by Traxamillion for his campaign, Birth of Shadows.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=brith%20of%20shadows&d=list&r=20
name plagiarism much?

Level 31
I like how you put a skull as the ax. If you ever update this model add a dark-themed glow to his eyes, or some runed robes, or make the projectile an actual skull instead of skinning it that way. Try adding a little something to make him more unique because as of now this troll is a bit bland albeit useful.

I also caught this:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=brith%20of%20shadows&d=list&r=20
name plagiarism much?

idk not my campaign

and trax probably didnt even know that map, trax wouldnt do that