• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Darkfall release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Whered you hear that? No official release date has been made.
When this board first was created I made some research about this game, and i recall seeing somewhere something about a guy asking when the game would be released and he mentioned something about the end of 2007 but asked if it was possible that it was released before that (which probably are the thing ppl are hoping for)

Level 7
the development first started in 2001 with a small team of 5 members. In 2002 5 more developers were hired onto the team. im not going to play the game for one reason; when you die you drop all your loot and equipment for the killer to take... and since anyone can be killed by anyone, if you go afk chances are your going to lose everything...

Level 24
Well there are some things that mean you will not loose everything.

1. If you die in battle your can be resurected I believe, and you will keep your items, which is usful when clan members are around, which should be most of the time.

2. If you have to go afk try and make sure your in an area where your unlikly to be killed.

3. If your in a clan, which most of us should be then we should have weapon and armor smiths, which will be able to create enough weapons and armor to give to our members if they do loose everything.

4. We would not be holding anything of value when we went to battle, anything of value would be left at our Clan house.

Status
Not open for further replies.