• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark_stalkerV2.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Ok,this is a darker and even more scay version of the undead Ghoul.Nothing more to say lol.
Hope you like it.As alwais suggestions are welcome and give me credits if you use this in your map thank you.

UPDATED:
-Less blurry
-Less dark and more lights(not too much because it has to be a "dark" stalker lol)

Keywords:
Ghoul, Dark, Stalker, Darkness, Evil, Monster, Claws, Jaw, Black
Contents

Dark Stalker (Texture)

Reviews
06:32, 25th Aug 2011 shiiK: This is blurry, undefined and too dark. You need to define the shapes of the model, add crisp details and increase the brightness of your midtones (as well as highlights, depending a little on what kind of material he is...

M

06:32, 25th Aug 2011
shiiK: This is blurry, undefined and too dark. You need to define the shapes of the model, add crisp details and increase the brightness of your midtones (as well as highlights, depending a little on what kind of material he is made of). I suggest you read up on some tutorials in our 2D Art section.

Level 4
I simply like that thing alot. No matter what this skin is, i would really love to give you credits when i'm about to make a map, Phil.

Regardless, kanodoom