• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bronzebeard, Wildhammer, and Dark Iron Clans

221867-5d8ead672a41da78e7f62212d29aef7e.png

195239-e606ca6dcdf632fb524bf88ca6995a6c.png

221868-e987a0fa85f97829737f205aa32036dc.png

Created by wa666r

MAP INFORMATION:

MUST USE LATEST PATCH OF WARCRAFT 3. v1.32.9

Another Alternate melee in my series of maps involving lore races from the Warcraft universe. This addition allows the players to explore and play as the menacing race of the Dark Iron Clan Dwarves, the valorant Wildhammer Clan, or the stoic Bronzebeard Clan.

The stoic dwarves of Ironforge are an ancient race of robust humanoids who live beneath the snow-capped mountains of Khaz Modan. The dwarves under their command have always been fast allies with the Humans, and they revel in the prospects of battle and storytelling alike.

The Wildhammers are a clan of dwarves that primarily reside in The Hinterlands and Twilight Highlands after the War of the Three Hammers. Renowned for their close bond with gryphons, they treat these animals as equals in battle instead of pets, leading to numerous successes in the Second and Third Wars. They also value nature and have close ties to shamanism.

The Dark Iron Clan is a highly isolated group of Dwarves that still hold deep hatred for their Ironforge brethren. After the War of the Three Hammers was lost, the Dark Iron Dwarves retreated back deep into the underground; where the Ragnaros the Firelord was awaken. Ragnaros enslaved the frail dwarves, forcing them to do all his bidding, and forcing them to live with his fiery minions running rampant. The Dark Iron Clan though not nearly as mighty or fortunate as the Ironforge and Wildhammer brethren, have developed a keen skill in subterfuge, dark magic, and assassination; yet they still retain their natural ingenuity for mechanics and stonework.

221874-c6ad8cfa26098387b858a3e6707ecf7e.png

221871-0f7e16d8305a09cf42a7051fc1c57446.png

221873-aaf8f070217781c78b20c72ba6a16d8c.png

221872-84575a3c5d72695b13caa88df8dd8c67.png

221869-e0397a22594d05a73768414cd2b60e9f.png

Arch Sorcerer

Engineer

Rogue

Sharpshooter

Arch SorcerHero.png

EngineerHero.png

RogueHero.png

SharpshooterHero.png

242251-cee2e3224c31eca12130165076dc6cb5.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Bronzebeard Clan: Choose to play as HUMAN.

Dark Iron Clan: Choose to play as HUMAN.

Wildhammer Clan: Choose to play as ORC.

OTHER FACTIONS

CHANGE LOG AND CREDITS

RELEASE

HUGE OVERHAUL OF BASICALLY EVERYTHING

Added Wildhammer Clan race

Added Bromzebeard Clan race

- Removed Custom Race Select system. Caused major lagging.
- Swapped to Everfrost map.
- Swapped Dark Iron Clans with bakr's models. Along with a different texture.
- Updated some outdated and broken assets.
- Updated all abilities to increase stability and to leak proof.
- Wildhammer Clansmen, Mountaineers, and Soarers gain a new "Undaunted" ability.
- Wildhammer Slayers reworked "Resolve" now all information is displayed on one ability with a proper cooldown.
- Organized assets.
- Bronzebeard "Runic Attunement" now works on all player structures.
- small fixes to bugs and typos.

Credit:

Blizzard Entertainment
GreyArchon
Sellenisko
Nasrudin
skrab
Amaruak
Tranquil
Frankster
Fuzzyfury
NatDis
Ujimasa Hojo
Shardeth
Mythic
PROXY
HerrDave
Direfury
IamMclovin
xMendoza
Spellbound
bakr

(If I missed any just tell me, please)
Contents

Dark Iron Clan V.2.0 (Map)

Dark Iron Clan V.3 - 30JUN2021 (Map)

Dwarf Clans v1.0 (Map)

Dwarven Clans v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
12:38, 19th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved.
Level 1
Hello sir, do you have any plan to compile all the custom races that you have made into 1 map? or at least a template map so ppl can make custom map from it? it would be cool to have a template map with all the cool races that you have made. (since the ultimate battle mod isn't available anymore with the new patch)

Level 24
Hello sir, do you have any plan to compile all the custom races that you have made into 1 map? or at least a template map so ppl can make custom map from it? it would be cool to have a template map with all the cool races that you have made. (since the ultimate battle mod isn't available anymore with the new patch)
I do not plan on it. That would be a massive, massive undertaking. People are free to ask and use my races how they wish in their creations.
Another issue would is some of my factions are very old and optimized, and thus do not fit will with others.

Level 24
Where did you get the dark hued versions (or skin) of bakr’s Dark iron building models from??
and can you share them? :I
I had bakr's permission to edit the models. It was only a single texture that I darkened up and made black/grey.
My files on my maps are unprotected, you can grab what you wish there. just give the original author credit.