• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 139377

D

Deleted member 139377

Dark Horizon

Creator(S): HalakBalakBalak(US East)
Stage: Alpha
Type: Defense / Survival, Strategy / Risk
Map Size: Epic
Suggested Players: Full House.
Objectives: [Humanity]Survive Against the enemy Horde, and reclaim the lands humanity ounce ruled, and rise to power over your fellow men.
[Tagrinmon]Wipe out the last of the human city states, and prevent them from wiping you out.

Story Teaser

Long ago, in the land of Prosperity and Peace, a great terror came to the ounce proud empire of Emeril, the plague killed many hundreds of thousands of the kingdoms people... after 10 years of death, disorder and fear, groups of towns and cities allied together, to seal themselves from the world while the plague ravaged all those they had sealed out.

In order to get rid of the plague in their own lands, they had to do horrible things, killing all those who had the plague, and their families, this time of peril, called for such a measure. When the virus was gone in their own lands, they waited out the storm, unaware of what was to away them, when looking into the lands they ounce freely resided in, the land of Peace and Prosperity, had been brought to a bloody end, and now, 6 centuries after they had locked themselves away, in fear that the virus would return, a new enemy was there to destroy what was left of humanity on the Island continent the fight to survive against the Tagrinmon horde, had begun.

Factions/Nations Teaser

Nuldova
Known for their ancient tradition of horse riding, Nuldovian Horsemen were prized by the Imperial Army. Laying in the central, plain regions of the land, they are among the few surviving human city states.
-Cavalry advantage early game: Pre-Gunpowder creation.

Migrarin
A mountain people, who have developed a tradition of using Artillery to get things done in war, but for over 200 years, they were nothing more then a region inside the Empire, their machines of war taken from them, and now, they strive to develop new technologies to defeat the threat of the Tagrinmon horde.
Tech advantage early and middle game: Can develope guns before any other nation, and trigger the gunpowder age.

Tagrinmon Horde

WILL BE ADDED LATER.

Game Features(Incomplete set)

Walls
-Based off burrows
-Open/close gates
-Can station 3 archers a segment.
-Wall builders only trained by a Masons Guild, which is constructed by a castle/city mason.
-Castle masons build a war type masons guild, offering the ability to station a unit inside for extra protection.
-City masons offer better, but much slower construction of walls.
-When a wall segment is destroyed with a unit inside, the containing unit is destroyed also.

Cities
-Capture a nuetral or enemy town, city, or castle, and revert it to a settlement, convert it into a castle, or convert it into
a city.
-Each city provides ten food for creation of money producing structures.

-Economy is based off of civic buildings, and Castles/cities... Civic buildings produce wood, and cost one food, allowing for a total of 300 of them.
Units
-Cities produce gold, twice-three times as much as a castle, but are in effective as defensive structures, and cannot have defences other then walls and basic towers around them, unlike castles, which will allow for all defense and offense structures.

Units
-Special abilities such as push back, guard, shield wall, volley, charge, and block.
-Region based recruitment.

Castles
17 types
-Castle specific units.
-Upgradeable to be able to train better wall builders, and war contractors.

Screen Shots
I am sorry, but at this time, I cannot provide screen shots, until all the unit systems have been planned out, the the basic human, and Tagrinmon units have been created, and tested.

Preview incomplete, and will be updated.

I am open to all suggestions, thoughts and criticism, and more developers will be joining soon, so don't assume I am along on this.

If you would like to have a part in this project, please PM me.

NOTES:
-This is not the complete preview, over the next 2 weeks I will be adding new features as they are proven to work, tested, and archived by myself, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.