• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Acolyte.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ello ello! Made this skin because I was bored and still got some trial time left on my Photoshop CS2 (I heard someone lol there....) Anyhow, this is my first created skin ever, and I hope it fills up the requirements.

I was trying to make it look like a Night Elf/Dark elf but it didn't turn out to well...

You MAY edit it and you DON'T need to credit me.

Keywords:
Dark, Elf, Zealot, Acolyte, Wizard, Mage, Monk, Gray, Booring, Ugly, Z00rtaz, First, Skin, Ever
Contents

Dark Elf Zealot (Texture)

Reviews
00:53, 3rd Jun 2010 Kimberly: Hi, sorry. But this skin is too simple. The shading is rather flat and basic and very little detail. The majority of the skin looks much like a recolour. I suggest you add some details and textures on the skin to make it...

M

00:53, 3rd Jun 2010
Kimberly: Hi, sorry. But this skin is too simple. The shading is rather flat and basic and very little detail. The majority of the skin looks much like a recolour. I suggest you add some details and textures on the skin to make it look abit more realistic and less flat/cartoony. If you need any tuts just pm me and I will provide when I am able to.