• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Damaging type aura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I started to make a few custom spells for my hero, one of them is a passive aura that when an enemy gets the effect put on them, every order the unit is given will reduce their health.

I can do the damaging bit, that i would take it would be if unit is given action, take damge.

the one thing im stuck on is the event, is their one that i can say if unit gets this effect placed on them,

the closest events to them ive seen is unit channels ability?

Level 12
Ok, just to clarify this, you want it so everytime the unit is issued an order with your buff, they recive damage for it. I think I can do that....

Edit: Here it is, everytime the footman have Devotion Aura on them, they recive damage for moving. I can make it deal damage if they are ordered to attack too if thats also what you'd like.

View attachment SpellTestMap.w3x

Level 3
Thanks for the aura help coolty44, works now, shame that it doesnt seem to work on creeps not controlled by a user but ohwell , atleast it hurts user controlled heroes. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.