• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dalaran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Frstly what's Daralan? Secondly I'd love to see the final result...looks pretty darn good :)

Level 18
Dalaran is the powerful magical city owned by the Kirin Tor, and I beleive it's located somewhere north of Southshore, near the mountains.

Also, I beleive a few campaign levels are based around it, and one or two cinematics, including the one where Archimonde pretty much destroys it.

...Haven't you played the warcraft III campaigns?

-*meow*

Level 10
Wow. . .I guess I'm the only one who didn't have trouble with the campaigns. . .(Although the last couple of missions were VERY annoying in the sense they took forever)

Good picure Bob, although can't you fix the sky box in WE by holding control scrolling backwards on the mouse wheel? I don't really remember since it has been awhile since I've had time to use it. I like how it looks very similar to the one in the cinematics.

Oh and Operator's right. . .you have started a lot of things? would you mind giving us an update of all the things you are currently working on, given up on, and or put on hold?

Thanks,

-Deck

Level 24
Wow. . .I guess I'm the only one who didn't have trouble with the campaigns. . .(Although the last couple of missions were VERY annoying in the sense they took forever)

Good picure Bob, although can't you fix the sky box in WE by holding control scrolling backwards on the mouse wheel? I don't really remember since it has been awhile since I've had time to use it. I like how it looks very similar to the one in the cinematics.

Oh and Operator's right. . .you have started a lot of things? would you mind giving us an update of all the things you are currently working on, given up on, and or put on hold?

Thanks,

-Deck

Scrolling Backwards makes the sky move backwards and makes it disapear completly, but its not really gona be a problem in game so it dosn't really matter.

And as for how many projects I have, this one is for the maps n' mods contest, but i'll try and post something about my projects sometime when I have the time.

Level 10
Scrolling Backwards makes the sky move backwards and makes it disapear completly, but its not really gona be a problem in game so it dosn't really matter.

And as for how many projects I have, this one is for the maps n' mods contest, but i'll try and post something about my projects sometime when I have the time.

I know it doesn't technically matter cause it won't be like that in game - it's jsut helful for screenshots is all I was trying to say.

Oh and thanks, I'll be looking for that post.

-Deck

Level 3
I played WC3 ROC & TFT (Difficulty: Normal) without knowing that there were cheats. I used cheats after like 1 month after beating WC3 TFT because I never knew there were cheats in WC3 until that time :p. I cheated on all of the SC & BW campaign levels though :wink:. SC AI is too hard for me.

Overall, the city of Dalaran looks great...no wait...perfect! I wonder how you made that! Kinda looks like a spire though too.

Status
Not open for further replies.