• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Daily Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
''Never assume it’s too late, but remember you don’t have forever'' - Johnny Uzan

''Abundance is harder for us to handle than scarcity'' - Nassim Nicholas Taleb

''Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use'' - Wendell Johnson

''The greatest effort is not concerned with results'' - Atisha

''We are addicted to our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking'' - Santosh Kalwar

''There are two ways to be. One is at war with reality and the other is at peace'' - Byron Katie

pyf

pyf

Level 32
pipemMCcloud_95pc.jpg

Understanding Comics - Wikipedia
(highly recommended reading, btw)

Last edited:
Level 18
“No matter what I’ve lost, as long as I do not lose my life, as long as I am still alive, then I will definitely be able to recover the hope that I have lost. Being alive is the greatest hope of all, being alive means that everything is still possible!” - Yun Che

Level 4
General knowledge, but don't sweat what you can't possibly change. Focus on what you can change, and what you can change at the moment might open up an opportunity to change that previously unchangeable quality in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.