• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cynical Art Section Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
NOTE: When I made this, it was for fun, I had no idea what I was doing, but I did do it in photoshop, so I couldn't apply any drawing skills, mediocre to people like raisin and worm. This depicts the chaos-to-be in the art section.
d8vnoobslayings.jpg

If any moderator hates, it, just delete instead of warn, or request deletion. I will be very happy to oblige

Level 7
xD yeah baby, tell/tick them off ^^

so like, WHY(?) didn't you do this, "applying drawing skills and not making it mediocre to ppl" and submit this in the artsection? Or at least in the art forum - cause theese flamers gotta know! (runs off with an agressive smile and a book of occultism and dark rituals)

Level 7
@raisinhumide - I know... you've missed me ^^ like all the rest of you, I am the center of your universe! :lol:
I just had a week-long errand in the glorious capitol of my beloved country

so.... since I can't do this proporly, I do it like this:

gfx - 2/5
story - 5/5
style - 1337/5 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.