• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Survival IRON

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAP NAME: Custom Hero Survival IRON V1
Description: You are a hero that was brought to an arena to fight to the death by the corrupted king. You must fight your way through 40 rounds of creeps and rid the king of his corrupted spirit!
This is a new map i am working on. My Line Defense map has been screwed up and i got sooo pissed off that i quit that one. This one im sure to not be screwed(on other i was using WEU.) Sorry. WEU is only usefull for me, by importing a loading screen and minimap. Though for a minimap i would just change the path to the preview, though i forgot it.
MAP PROGRESS:
Terrain - 100%
Units - 50%
Triggers - 10%
Spells - 50%
Items - 5%
And i will require help on this too. I will be posting a recruit topic in the project recruit forum.
Here, Post here to help:
http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=289610#post289610

Level 7
Why is the king corrupted? maybe he's just sad because his pet buny (tim timertin) just died. I think to defeat him you have to give him a new bunny, AND THEN at the end rainbows shoot up and smite the fox that is bad. Cool map.

Status
Not open for further replies.