• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Coat of Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Okay, this one is actually very easy to pull of so don't be daunted by the text and image wall - I just like stating all the details so as to make it as easy as possible to create.

What I need is a coat of arms for a loading screen loosely based on the default ones. For reference, here is one of them:
480245044.jpg

Now, here are the specifics of the one I need. It should be a standard heater shield with this pattern style.
latest

BUT the colors should be as follows. Dark red and dark orange for the centre with a yellow border. Additionally, instead of an eagle, the symbol should be the Lordaeron "L" from the blizzard human shield above. The colour of the L should also be yellow - basically - that part remains pretty close to what the human one is. If you need specific RGB or Hue values, feel free to contact me but the overall tone should match the texture posted below.

Now, here is the tricky part. Above the shield I need an empty helmet like this one. The helm should be right on top of the tip of the shield with the front part in the foreground and the back of the helmet behind the shield
tumblr_static_3fd958pvgsqos4kko4c0w4skc.png

BUT with the following color design as that is the texture of my main character.

Lastly - I need 2 swords crossed behind the shield Those can just be copied over from the blizz design like the "L" but the hilts must be changed to a bright red and the crossguards/pomels should be orange.

This will be used in my upcoming campaign on this loading screen. Just to give you an idea.
lsfinal-jpg.257737

lsfinal-jpg.257737

Status
Not open for further replies.