• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.35c

Contents

CoT RPG Nevermore v1.35b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Why does it matter what I think? Do you go around searching for bad reviews to argue them? Not my first rodeo with this map, and it was bad years ago, it's just as bad if not worse now, and hardly anything has even changed between then and now.
I think it would be best to actually list the issues so that the (new) author would know what to fix/consider changing.

Level 2
Thanks for the appointments, this game is very old and I'm absolutely doing my best to do it all the fixes it deserves. I will try to rescue all possible models and icons to find their original creator and give their apropriaste credits.
Hi Hotwer, Im playing the map COT nevermore 1.33.13 at the W3 Frozen Throne. But we stuck at level 400 for month. Cannot levelup any further, we even try the colosseum but still 0 exp. Any hint to get exp bcos all exp down to 0% once we reach lvl400.
We try to kill the Azathoth and the Orcbase but whatever we did, we died instantly.

Why does it matter what I think? Do you go around searching for bad reviews to argue them? Not my first rodeo with this map, and it was bad years ago, it's just as bad if not worse now, and hardly anything has even changed between then and now. Seems like Waugriff, the original map maker did 99% of the work on this map only for someone else to take all the credit and push his name to the back like he did nothing.

and what work was that?
Hi Hotwer, Im playing the map COT nevermore 1.33.13 at the W3 Frozen Throne. But we stuck at level 400 for month. Cannot levelup any further, we even try the colosseum but still 0 exp. Any hint to get exp bcos all exp down to 0% once we reach lvl400.
We try to kill the Azathoth and the Orcbase but whatever we did, we died instantly.
Hello Thund, hotwer is no longer a developer on this map; the version you are playing has a level cap of 400. If you wish to continue, you can grind boss item upgrades, or prestige your hero in the naga temple dungeon/purchase a prestige token

Azazoth and Xallarath are both very difficult bosses and require team play to beat them, unless you already have maxed out their gear they drop.

Level 2
and what work was that?

Hello Thund, hotwer is no longer a developer on this map; the version you are playing has a level cap of 400. If you wish to continue, you can grind boss item upgrades, or prestige your hero in the naga temple dungeon/purchase a prestige token

Azazoth and Xallarath are both very difficult bosses and require team play to beat them, unless you already have maxed out their gear they drop.
This is painful to hear that! And I cant find the latest map for W3 Frozen Throne version, All maps I found are only compatible to Reforged version so we cannot play with. Can you advice where i can get it?

Greatly thank for your help!

Level 2
Map 1.33.3b: We 2 players, with Warrior & Blood. Level 400 both, Max tomb + Max Wing thanatog + Legendary Ring existene + Legendary Satan ace + Astra set + Lanewalker Dimension set.

I can even kill the Pure existence boss quite easy with only Blood Rampage. But we have no hope facing the Azazoth. Even we wear the invulnerable 15 seconds but we die instant when it wear off.

Maybe 2 players are impossible to slay Azazoth. We have tried dozen of time but seem no way!

The map version 1.27 with level 999 we can kill Azathoth with Savior + Assasin.

Right but why was his name removed as an author? That basically eliminates the trace that he worked on it before.
Hotwer is listed in f9 credits, and as a legacy mapmaker in the discord server. He has not worked on the map in over 2 years.

I don't know if you know how many editors have worked on this project, but i'll let you tell me if

Waugriff, Darkchaos, Hotwer, CanFight, Afis, Tomekneip, lcm & me fit in the author line.

This map has been rewritten multiple times since his departure. Sometimes the work people do for a map is no longer in the game, and does not need referenced. It was also his decision at the time to be removed from all titles so he would not be messaged, as he was just now.

Map 1.33.3b: We 2 players, with Warrior & Blood. Level 400 both, Max tomb + Max Wing thanatog + Legendary Ring existene + Legendary Satan ace + Astra set + Lanewalker Dimension set.

I can even kill the Pure existence boss quite easy with only Blood Rampage. But we have no hope facing the Azazoth. Even we wear the invulnerable 15 seconds but we die instant when it wear off.

Maybe 2 players are impossible to slay Azazoth. We have tried dozen of time but seem no way!

The map version 1.27 with level 999 we can kill Azathoth with Savior + Assasin.
Azazoth is no longer the final boss, but he requires a team to kill. This map is designed around 3-5 players for the best experience. Two may not cut it, while 7-8 may make it a bit too easy.

This is painful to hear that! And I cant find the latest map for W3 Frozen Throne version, All maps I found are only compatible to Reforged version so we cannot play with. Can you advice where i can get it?

Greatly thank for your help!
The version you are on is the last supported for that patch. The latest version requires latest patch (1.32.10+) and supports both graphical modes.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I don't know if you know how many editors have worked on this project, but i'll let you tell me if
Great. Put them all in the map thread description as well somewhere under the credits list, history or something.
This map has been rewritten multiple times since his departure. Sometimes the work people do for a map is no longer in the game, and does not need referenced. It was also his decision at the time to be removed from all titles so he would not be messaged, as he was just now.
Well, OK but I guess that would need some evidence.

No thanks what? You realize the map thread doesn't have a credits list, right?
It's the rules.
The credits list has been removed in favor of a pastebin with new assets we use; if you click the credits button, it will inform you of such

I am not required to credit a model I no longer use, why am I required to credit an author who is no longer contributing?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
I am not required to credit a model I no longer use, why am I required to credit an author who is no longer contributing?
I will be watching this.
Why would you then credit Blizzard anymore if it is no longer working on say one of their maps you've edited or anything they did but you modified?
He might not contribute anymore but he did, didn't he?

I will be watching this.
Why would you then credit Blizzard anymore if it is no longer working on say one of their maps you've edited or anything they did but you modified?
He might not contribute anymore but he did, didn't he?
yes, but their work is no longer present

if you have an issue with the map page, you are free to change its status, I do not mind

No, I will wait for Hotwer to answer. Hopefully, he will so I will keep that as evidence of the map's history and transition.
Ok, I feel like this could of been handled inside of a direct message between you two rather than on my pages' posts - clearly a transition happened somewhere as he changed ownership to me?

Level 2
New version means I have to take "-new". So if I will do this I can't play anymore my old saves on 17b? I mean it will delete all old chars?
ty

Level 2
Hello, do u have any idea why game crash when loading and are 5 or more playes? with max 4 players it works fine. Ofc I restart game everytime. Other games with 9-10 players work ok but this map no.
Thanks.

Level 6
Any way to change/repick the hero without having to start the whole map from zero (i built up the nerubian bases and i would like to keep those)?

Also since i am playing single-player is there any reason to consider any other house/nation other than Nerubian (since all the gold mines are mine)?

Thanks!