• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.35c

Contents

CoT RPG Nevermore v1.35b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
Level 2
@ Erick:
Tanks = slow Attackspeed = lesser chance to proc... Higher Attackspeed = higher Chance, because more Attacks per Second ;-)

Feedback Castle of Gods:

Max Limit is 200 not 300 like Blood-Elf-Base. Up to 300 was nice or Blood down to 200

Quest Demon Base (10/7 Coins):
Have no Buy-Limit vs 4/2 base @ 450. Is this normal so?

Level 1
@ Erick:
Tanks = slow Attackspeed = lesser chance to proc... Higher Attackspeed = higher Chance, because more Attacks per Second ;-)

Feedback Castle of Gods:

Max Limit is 200 not 300 like Blood-Elf-Base. Up to 300 was nice or Blood down to 200

Quest Demon Base (10/7 Coins):
Have no Buy-Limit vs 4/2 base @ 450. Is this normal so?
Heart of Santa proc when u got atked, not when u atk

Level 2
:-(

My English ist to bad^^.
Thats the reason, why the Carry have no "effect"...

But the old Heart was little bit stronger.
833 incomming attacks for full hp, now 1.000 attacks needed :)

I test it next week if we play.

Edit BUG: My friend write me:
"The Goldslayer Armor is Buggy... My Game crash if i click on it for the active... pls make them back to passiv..."

Edit 2 @ Erick: RP Hero is?

Last edited:
Level 2
how do you entangle a mine? pls help

Dont understand - what do you mean?

Bug:

1. Assassin´s Dagger-Storm dont works in Satan aera (missed all time)

2. Is it a Bug or willed that "Dark Sword" From Dark Savior doesn't work in Metamorphosis? Hope it is a bug and you can fix it.

50% bug:

1. Dark Savior´s Metamophosis plz current HP not max HP (because he die so...)
My friend teleport (building) bevor he die, and in teleportation he die (12,5% tick).
Then a bug: He cant move and was invincible. So we must restart!

2. The Drop rate from Legendary items are to low special the Ring of Existence. We killed him so many Times on Hardmode...
The ring we see only in normal (white). If there a chance to drop???

3. Arcanist... Arcane Storm. Pls reduce the explodes to max 4 but increase the Int modifier. And i must click 1 time more to leave
the Pose from Arcane Storm or i can't cast other Spells. This is annoying and leads to it that my Char walk to this place who i
clicked. That feels not good to play.

4. The Prestige System is nice. But we see a mistake... or it is willed? ;( We have more than 1 Game... 1 with 3 Player, 1 only with my
Girlfriend and 1 with 4-5 Players. And every time after we reach Level 999 and max the Ring of Existence we must restart the other
Heroes from the other Games because the new Prestige Level... Can you Implemented it that we can load an older Charakter
after "-activate prestige" and he get the new Prestige Level? I think there is now way to exploit ist, because the Heroes are Bound
on Name and if you make a Barrier that you can't load Heroes with Max Level and Ring of Existence after "-activate prestige" i think
there is now way to Cheat/exploit it

Balancing:

1. 1/1 Base @ Level 300, Limit 125
4/2 Base @ Level 500, Limit 200
10/7 Base @ Level 700, Limit 300 (Standard)

2. Lexium Crystal per Level more Magic Damage (1,2,3M)?
A little bit Spell Boost?

3. Oblivion Guard can solo Azazoth with all Items @ Max (+ Azazoth Items).
More Magic resist (25%) was nice + 15% more AD Damage.

4. Astral-Set cost not much. I think 256/256 + 15 crystals is better then 128/128 +5

5. Existence-Items, Sets and Existence-Units a little bit stronger.
vs. Astral is a very high difference

6. Astral have much Magic-resist. A littel bit lower was nice.

7. The Savior's Bash Attack need x STR dmg or direkt dmg on HP... 3000 on Procc is useless ;-)

8. Pls replaced the last Wave from the Very Hard Arena in the Chaos World! These Units cost only Time. To much Life but no dmg...
Other and more Units or less HP/Armor but harder Hits but without End Gear we hit so long on they... thats not Funny ;(
The last Waves can be stronger!
Arena: All Arenas have a few bad waves (no damage, or not much HP). A little bit more Damage/HP and Gold was nice

9. Heroes who take 325% or more dmg need a natural Spell Resist. Some spells are to heavy and the heroes died instantly. Or implemented
Items in CHaos world who give a bit Spellresist. The Legions Armor is nice but it works only on Direkt spells. Not AoE Spells and
these spells kills this Heroes ;)
(or reduce the spell Damage from Boses - its a little bit to hard, because all items are Armor-items in Chaotic-World)

10. We think this game is too much focused on Spelldmg. And phys dmg comes to short. An Upgrade from Satans Ace can fix it...
+ % Phys dmg on Max Rank or an Curse as Hit Effect who reduce the Defense from Enemys for a short time!

Last edited:
Level 2
1. 1/1 Base @ Level 300, Limit 125
4/2 Base @ Level 500, Limit 200
10/7 Base @ Level 700, Limit 300 (Standard)

1/1 & 4/2 Base no Level required. If you have the Coins you can start instandly with 4/2 Base
10/7 Base 450 is ok... Think thats better ;)

3. Oblivion Guard can solo Azazoth with all Items @ Max (+ Azazoth Items).
More Magic resist (25%) was nice + 15% more AD Damage.
Buff Azazoth can broke the Game and nerf Oblivion is the wrong way... think it is ok so it is!!!
But Pure Existence on HardMode is harden then Azazoth... think that can be balanced!

4. Astral-Set cost not much. I think 256/256 + 15 crystals is better then 128/128 +5
Why? You need so much Coins & Lumber because it drops no Legendary Items from Bosses and only White Ring of Existence... Don't want to farm
more ;)

The Rest sounds good ;)

And a Text from me... i post in in Forum but copy it here :

Hey Guys.

Don't know is it the right place? But i want so write a Feedback of this Map.

I've played the older Version of it and the Nevermore Versions and both are
Great. Nevermore a bit better, because old world Balance, Sets and some more
Champs with Attribute scale...

But 1 thing destroy the Fun... Farm factor... I Played this map 2 times with
2 other Players. And we never see an Legendary Item from any Boss or a
Blue Ring of Existence. The Ring drop only in White... Ok we can Upgrade
all Items with much Coins, Lumber and Crystals but... We played this Map
over 80 hours, killed so many Bosses (80% in HardMode), upgrade Thanatos,
Ring of Existence, Dark Soul and Satans Ace on Max and never see a Legendary
or Blue Ring drop. And you know how many Crystals we need to upgrade this items
and how many Bosses we must killed to gain it!!! Thats not Funny!!! The Ring is a
Core items for every Character and cost so many Coins, Lumber and Crystals to max it.

Farming is ok but Farming must be Fun... If we Fight 5h per Session or more vs Bosses
on HardMode and never see a better Item then Blue or White we lost our Motivation to
play a next Session!!! This map ist for 3 or more Players and every one want Drops.
You kill the Bosses only for Crystals and i think thats not willed.
We hope the Droprate will be increased or the Cost for upgrade... special the Ring...
will be decreased!!!

Level 2
Ok... now i have see it... it is willed... 1

• Legendary items no longer drop from bosses, now must be made via upgrade from Rare+2 Upgraded Legendary items have a higher level requirement which increases with each upgrade (but not by 50). They also average 400% base stats instead of 325%.
This is crap... the Farmfactor is much as Hell... Boss farming only for Crystals and Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arena, Arean.... for Coins & Lumber to upgrade the Ring and much more Arena for all other items... why? Have you Fun with it?
Me and my Mates not. Farming for Legendary Drop and Upgrade it for realist costs is ok but this is f2p Like... all f2p Games have much Farmfactor like this map or micropayment to skip this farming...

You need not Upgrade costs like this and Prestige to bind the Players... i've played this map so many Times, because its fun but THIS isn't fun... I think this was my last Session until the Farmfactor will be balanced to a human level!!!

Level 2
Yes you can go afk and farm Lumber/Coins over many many hours. But this isn't fun, you must run 2 Computers
and you need much more Time to finish this Map. And if i say much more time i mean MUCH MORE TIME ;)

Is this the Reason why you play this map? Me reason is it to have Fun with my Mates... ok the current Farm factor
isn't fun but i hope they will "fix" it... and to play some Builds to find the Ultimate Teamup for Normal and Hardcore.

Level 2
Guys, anyone knows where the 3rd key of devotion and secret bosses they inside the god area or not and how I make chaotic archer

Level 2
1. Ice Troll
2. The Orc-Boss in the Orc-Base
3. bottom left portal, then top right, then destroy ice-cube.

Inside you can kill the boses, if you open the portal with the 3 keys.

Chaotic archer???

Level 2
Now we killed the secret bosses our levels around 220 to 230 now we enter the chaotic world but nothing in there what we do now :S

Level 2
look description/Quest "F9".
Pestige gives all laters heroes +4% XP, then 8%, 12%...
Id you play Oblivion you become for all +6% HP. Other heroes = other bonus.

Level 1
how to encounter with azazoth?

and there is this bug where when on chaos continent, i tried bombard the orc base at the bottom right with golem.. but after 2 or 3 round (100 golem per stack), the game got heavily laggy like for every 2 3 sec it got laggy.. the laggy just took about 1 sec, but it repetitive continuously which really annoying..

Level 2
Ok here is a collection from me ;)

Champion skills :

Arcanist : Arcane Bolts can be fired from farther away than they can fly. And a bigger explosion radius
would be nice! If you Activate W and wait a time you lose Explosions. And you must click one more time as Explosions
you have to leave the Pose! ;(

Hydromance : The first activation vs Enemys from Pilars lead to a Lag. This resulted in 3 crashes in 4P sessions!
But Nice Champ ;)

Same with Shield Slam from Royal Guardian... Lag with the first activate
And Shield Slam needs a lower CD... 50 Seconds are to heavy for this dmg... 15-20 Seconds with 1,5 Sec Stun!

Dark Savior : Dark Savior is a Monster in the old World but lose all his Power in the Chaos World!
Dark Sword doesn't work with Metamorphosis and it deals no dmg because his Attackspeed in normal form and to
low scale . Increase the Scale to hit much Harder in normal form in the Chaos world or let it work with Meta.
His Int Sets have to weak AD, Q need to hit more Targets without dmg lost and his W an higher AoE with root all
adjacent Enemys and Freeze the Main target! Buff Q & W likes this makes him stronger without Meta and makes
him not OP in Meta! And a lower Meta CD would be nice ;)

General :

Pls activate team control again... If 1 player goes afk for a while he can give an other Player the Control
and noone must wait... But deactivate the Exploit who allows to give all Lumber and Coins to the Player who
controlled!!!

Int Sets from Chaos World. I think the Int sets are to weak against Agi or Str Sets. Example Dark Savior need AD
and scales with int and every Int Set have waek AD or none... Example Astral Set Int vs Agi : Agi gives 3 times AD,
have same Mainstat, have more ground Armor + ~21k Armor from Stats, give more to all Stats, more Reg and same
Spelldmg. Agi vs Str is Balanced but int lose vs all both. Str and Agi sets have its own strengths... Str Set give much
more Armor, more HP because Str, more Regen but Less Mainstat and AD Against Agi Set. Str Set is for Tankyness and a
good AD and Agi Set is for much AD and good Armor because Agi gives AD AND Armor... But Int... Int gives only Mana and AD.
No HP or Armor. Think Int Sets need a rework to earn its own Strength!

Lexium Crystal can be reworked. My suggestion would be : On +1 every 2 Seconds 1,500,000 dmg in 450 AoE range, 10% Spellresist,
10k Armor and 5% Spell or AD Boost. On +2 every Second 2,500,000 dmg in 550 AoE range, 20% Spellresist, 25k Armor and 9% Spell
or AD Boost. This makes it better for Squishy Chars and Tanks. In return you can Buff Dark Soul with more Spellboost for Caster Chars
and a passive ability of your choice like Evasion or what you think ;). But Lexium needs a buff. His Stats on +2 are ok but the
other Skills are to weak or not needed, because Thanatos Wings. Current is Dark Soul much better then Lexium. Lesser Stats but
good Spellboost and no useless skills ;)

Crystals despawn. Why do you do this? Squishy Champs can die so quickly. Thanatos port to Squishy Champ = dead, Satan's massiv
Spellintervall = dead with a bit unlucky, Slaughterer turns Around = dead for all Second Targets in range and not forget
Pure Existence... His Spells can't be block. Yes you can evade it but sometimes you can't see what he cast because this DMG and
crits spam on him. So many numbers and sometimes you don't see what he cast and you have to react quickly as squishy Champ or... DEAD!
Deactivate Despawn or set the Timer to 1:30min OR increase the Range to 99.999... so become every Champ, dead or not, the Crystal
who have earned it. But so it is not fair.

Staff of Azazoth doesn't work on 1.32.5b not testet on later Versions!

I'm not sure but i think Arcane Storm can destroy Crystals! Many times i killed a Boss with Arcan Storm, klicked so quickly with it,
because losing explodes if i do it slow, and i see no Crystals. But Legion, Satan, Existence and Thanatos dropts every time Crystals
normaly. Same on HardMode!!!

Darkest of the Darkness reduce permanently the Ground Armor (whit Armor) if the Buff ends!

Plate and Fullplate needs a rebalance. Current is Plate over Fullplate, because str. So many Enemys use Spells that you need much more
HP to tank it. I've played all my Strength Heroes with Plate. Fullplate needs Str on it and pls delet this shit Movement malus!
But not nerf Plate and let Fullplate how it is and say this is balanced now :D

If you port from a instance Zone with the Teleporter from 10/7 Base the Instance doesn't switch. Then you can skip this Session
because you can't enter this Zone again without see your Charakter.

Satans Acae gives 9% Spellboost but there is no description

Please remove the restriction in the backpack to carry only 1 item from the same boss. I switch so many times from Satans Ace to Satan's Heart
and every time put it automatically to the ground :(

Legion Armors need a buff... The Spellblock doesn't work vs many Spells from bosses, because AoE Spells not direct and the Stats
are much lower as Astral Items but you can carry Astral items only 50 levels later. Some Offense items are ok but the Staff needs a buff too. (crit for Dark Savior would be a start)
I think a general Buff from Legions Items would be nice...
Or give all his Items Upgrade but current is Legion only for Crystals and to safe your Base if he dead :D

Buff the strenth or decrease the upgrade costs from Slautherer Items. If you can kill Slautherer the items lost so quickly his strength.
Only the Bow is good, because his active... Better then Legion bow. Crit gives Satans Ace ;)
Current is Slautherer only for crystals if they fall ;) but the Items are to weak and the Costs to high for this strength!

Champions suggestions :

Pls bring back Mannoroth from the older Version. I love his Model and some Skills. AoE Splash with every Attack in ~300 Range
and deals ~2% of his dmg on Enemys HP without Armormodifier. Deathcoil Heals him self or other Undead Units/Heroes
or deals half dmg to an enemy Target with Str and Int Modifier. Fire Rain with Int and Str Modifier and 1 more Skill + Attribute skill!
Melee Champ, Takes 200-250% more Damage, deals 25% more dmg, have a good Attackspeed, have no Magic Resist AND is Undead. Can't heal from
other Champs. Only Deathcoil can heal him!
Prestige = Str or AD

Lich Lord. Good Balanced Death and Decay. Frozen Armor who gives for a while him self or/and
an Teammate much Armor and slows Enemys who hit this Hero. Deathcoil too and Undead Army? Summon for a while a Legion of Undead
Units (Melee and Range) who Attack random all Targets in Range. Some Melee Units are Tanks with good Tankyness and can Spot Targets!
And some Ranges are Caster who automaticly cast a Attribut scaled Spell. Units strenght scaled like Dark Summoners Units!
Totaly Int Scaled Range Hero, takes 325% more dmg, deals 50% less dmg, have 25% Magic Resist and is Undead like Mannoroth!
Prestige = Int

Ithink thats enough and i hope it helps ;)

/edit....

how to encounter with azazoth?
with "-enter" you can enter his Instance with all Characters who stay in the Ring.

And i know this with lags... 5+ Player and with Hydromance the Arena lags like Hell.. Thats not Funny
Current is Hydromance a good champ for an duo Game but with 4 or more Players not Playable.
Lags = Desync

Last edited:
Level 2
Netzach ONE-HIT me!!!
Im Full Build!

REALY????

The Tower is useless... Only solo, 100 Rounds, to long, to boring and the Rewards are not needed if you can clear this Tower, because you need Azazoth Items.
And if you have Azazoth Items for what will you farm? The game is over then ;)

Level 2
Bug: Astral Quest

We can accept @ Level 800, but we become NO XP.
Only from 850 or higher we become XP!!!

Level 1
While I'm probably in the minority of playing this in Single Player, I'd like to point out a couple things.

1.) Using "-load" will load a character you have, unfortunately, you're stuck at the Hero choosing area (where the wisp is) and you need to either "-suicide" or have some sort of teleportation item: Dimensional Key, Aura of Gods. Also the load message will repeat itself endlessly, humorous as it is lol.

2.) While items and everything save, Gold, Lumber, Platinum, Arc and Crystals do NOT save. This has been an issue since 1.22 and I would love for it to be fixed in some way, if not, I can live without it.

With that said, I absolutely adore the changes and improvements you've made to this map, it's easily been my favorite RPG for the longest time, and for that, I thank you for reviving it.

Note: I am playing on the most recent patch, both for Warcraft 3 and your Map.

Last edited:
Level 2
Bug: Astral Quest

We can accept @ Level 800, but we become NO XP.
Only from 850 or higher we become XP!!!

On HardMode also NO XP under Level 810!!!

If we have 810, we become XP with "Astral-Farm".
850 on Normal-Mode.

Last edited:
Level 7
Thanks for all you support.

Sorry for not having any updates latest month, we're currently working in version 1.33b and it has huge changes. All they must be tested heavily as that's why this version is taking do long to be completed.

I promise that soon in this next month I will shoutout a release date for this version to come.

Level 1
Hello, here !
In first thank you for this really great mod ! on of my favorite.

But i can't load in solo. when i load, that said : looks like you cache is empty.

What can i do? i'm in 1.32.11 and last version of war 3

Thanks

Level 1
ok, but like that i cant load a solo save on battle net...

It will be nice to save on solo on battle net.

Level 7
ok, but like that i cant load a solo save on battle net...

It will be nice to save on solo on battle net.
Currently the only way for you to play alone but without running into any issue is using bots Fakeplayer.

Level 3
Did i miss smth? In this 1.33b is there single player allowed? it doesnt work, unable to pick character, because no starting unit under my control.

Edit: Going to try 1.32. Maybe there single possible.

Level 7
whats with the zip file?
It's only to have both 1.32.14b while 1.33b may have some weird bugs comming in. I will probably put that as a standard file once 1.33b become more stable.

Did i miss smth? In this 1.33b is there single player allowed? it doesnt work, unable to pick character, because no starting unit under my control.

Edit: Going to try 1.32. Maybe there single possible.
It's probably a bug, I will add this on the bugs list.

Level 3
First of all, despite i have played W3 since it came out i was 16-17, im new to this map/game. I love this kind of maps/rpgs, for not having that DAMN "lets fight against evil" sick of it, so it has no certain light/dark sides, you just pick of various heroes and get drown into the adventure. So here are my observations on first sight ("Sometimes to explain only 2 words you have to write a book"):

Bad things.
1. Very fat (2 words). I can see you scaling down some stats, but even for late game those xxxxxxxx hit points, dmgs, stats, gold etc its just very fat. I just wonder to know if those uniques liking such numbers when they play:
"WOW! Did you see?? I did 454258 damage!!"
"like a half million, aye?"
"NOOO, DAMN you! 454258"...Seriosly?? Is there people catching all these numbers like this? Even on high rate attack speed?? lol
Then you should add to discription, seriously: for xxxxxxx numbers lovers, to let people know about this. Thats my thoughts about such fat and huge numbers in games, is it not very enough to be about between x00-x000 max?. Stop that. If this not changes, i refuse myself to play this.
2. Poor safe or/and solo heroes. Similar heroes. VERY tank/heal style. NOTE: i consider that this/most maps are multiplayer oriented. So, for soloing its not convinient for not having safe/solo heroes, saying safe/solo i mean vampirelike or with some evasion or smth, in general, there is at least 4 similar heroes: Dark Savior(is he dark?) its a melee mage-jumping lighting, frost blow he is as mage as arcanist and hydromancer there. I mean you put TONS of work upon making them, spending your lifetime, and as a result we have nearly same heroes.
3. VERY OWN desire. Only 1-2 heroes with blackest arts. Near the bonfire there are creators heroes, so i just LOVE how darkchaos and TastyToast look (1.32.14), it would be nice if this project will have heroes with such appearance and foremost with some blackest/darkest skills similar to lifegaining/draining. Look at them and they themself tell you what kind of skills they might have. And that i was sayig is, Dark Summoner is the only hero i can play, as Dark Savior is obviously a magekind hero. Give me some BLACKEST and DARKEST heroes ever existed!!:mad::ctwist:

Good thigns.
Wonderful idea. Feature to have Dungeons/raid bosses its like new era for W3 rpg maps. I first seen such in W3 Wow:heroes return. It is a good thing to do a lot else like go Dungeon, fight bosses, arena fights even with AI opponents, some events between "lvl up around the whole map and fight the final boss". i would rather say its like must have in such huge maps, when your mind is busy with various content. Other nice thigns are written in map features. Further review after playing and seeing content, if i ever do because of 1st point.

In conclusion, very promising project with its nice features. ONLY going to play if you slice down fat numbers, will follow every coming changes. And will not click 3/5 only because of my very own inner dark predilections.

Level 2
Man this is unplayable!!!
When i load my character, is load with -88 armor. The troll kill me in one hit. And im level 60!!!!
Some way to fix this?????

Level 2
At first, at level 20, my character lose life constantly. Im oblivion guard, but i dont have the E active. What was more puzzling is that when i drop an item on the ground, my character dies instantly. Just when i save without any items can i play until level 60. At first, i notice how the unbroken kill me easly, so y check the armor. Then i try to drop an item an save to si if one of those was buggin me. As espected, when i drop an item i die. I try a try again until i save without item and still i get -88 armor. i dont know what to do :s
Sory for lash out last time. Was angry.