• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.35c

Contents

CoT RPG Nevermore v1.35b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
Level 1
Thanks for your great work, but there is a bug which is not working to forge "Existence's Set Dagger/bla" . i hope that you fix it on next version

Level 2
Item drop rate is bugged, creeps dont respawn. After 2h of killing demons, 5 of them left. they dropped 9leather and 1 bow. Disabled sp only forces ppl to use fake player and play cheated version

Level 2
Really appreciate that you update this game. Played it like ages..
As far everything is good.

Bug:
Chaos arena easiest stops at wave 4 (mobs don't spawn).

Level 2
So far....
1.Cant load...
2. The terrain is too boring...
3. and the city itself looks fine, but the wall(really not what it should be)
4. There are too few skills for you to lvl to 999 lvl... could at least every 5 lvl or so, and it will be more interesting.

But despite all that, the map has his charm, something draws you while ya play it...
So in the end 3/5 --- a lot of improvement is needed.

Level 7
So far....
1.Cant load...
2. The terrain is too boring...
3. and the city itself looks fine, but the wall(really not what it should be)
4. There are too few skills for you to lvl to 999 lvl... could at least every 5 lvl or so, and it will be more interesting.

But despite all that, the map has his charm, something draws you while ya play it...
So in the end 3/5 --- a lot of improvement is needed.

What problems you're facing with loading?

Level 2
One more thing.
Existance set cannot be made.
When My friend Rouge is trying to do letter\dager set, it writes him that item requirement is not met.
Take a look at that when you have time. I didin't had time to try out fullplate\heavy.

Level 7
The next patch is planned to be big (1.32). Will take some time to get out. In a few dates I hope to come here again with news of what we're going to do and some dates as well.

Level 2
I'm facing a problem. I can't load my saved cache, why? I did all your recommend thing to do but still I can't load my saved cache. I'm playing your map version 1.31.5b and warcraft 3 version 1.27a... Will you help me to fix it? I'm really fan of waugriff works since, I hope you can help me with my problem :'(...

Level 2
can you give me a link of your warcraft 3 files? I think the problem is in my warcraft 3 files...

Level 2
Just got the latest version but still can't play my saved game.. I tried to play Darkchaos map 1.22b and still can't load the saved cache? why?

Level 7
Have you tried playing with Admin rights? Maybe it's something wrong with your Windows environment.

Level 2
Still can't play the saved cache huhuhu.. can you change the game save into text next update? It would be better, it's not just me who encounter this kind of problem.

Level 7
We can think about doing something of the sort, but only for 1.32b. For the time beign, try to play on Euronet or Battlenet.

You will find people to play along (even in LAN) in our Discord if you want to.

Level 2
I'll wait for the 1.32b :).. I always wanted to play solo because there is a lot of challenges playing COT solo, but it is so disappointing that I can't load the saved cache... Even I can't load the saved cache, I still playing COT even I know it would not load next game I still playing it and reach demons realm (that is 5 hours or more?) Playing COT without loading the saved progress is lame, still I'm playing the game because it is giving me inspiration. :) I hope in 1.32b will fix this problem :)

~ spending 5 to 8 hours every day playing COT without saving progress </3

Level 2
I found a solution for my problem. I used Kloader to open multi client for war3 then play COT with myself! Haha :) BTW Im looking forward for the next update :)..

Level 1
Sorry for my English in advance, but when there will be a correction of the departure due to the loading of the character, I see no reason to play, because the SAVED do not work. My Group ( 5 mans waiting for update) .Thanks

Level 7
Sorry for my English in advance, but when there will be a correction of the departure due to the loading of the character, I see no reason to play, because the SAVED do not work. My Group ( 5 mans waiting for update) .Thanks
What's the wc3 version are you guys using?

Level 1
[QUOTE = "Hotwer, post: 3182041, участник: 226853"] Какая версия wc3 вы используете? [/ QUOTE]
This crash scrin

Attachments

• 1231231231231.png
    1231231231231.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 209
Level 7
[QUOTE = "Hotwer, post: 3182041, участник: 226853"] Какая версия wc3 вы используете? [/ QUOTE]
This crash scrin
You guys must play in the latest version (1.28.5). Any other it will not work properly.

Level 1
[QUOTE = "Hotwer, post: 3182295, участник: 226853"] Вы, ребята, должны играть в последней версии (1.28.5). Любой другой он не будет работать должным образом. [/ QUOTE]

1.28.5 Где скачать?

Level 7
[QUOTE = "Hotwer, post: 3182295, участник: 226853"] Вы, ребята, должны играть в последней версии (1.28.5). Любой другой он не будет работать должным образом. [/ QUOTE]

1.28.5 Где скачать?
Sorry, but I don't understand Russian.

Level 2

1.28.5 Где скачать?
\

Download version of Reign of chaos same as your Frozen Throne... Example; Frozen Throne 1.27b then Reign of chaos must be 1.27b too :)
Sorry, but I don't understand Russian.

Hotwer? I still can't fix the solo cache :(

Level 2
After i defeat all the god and the map refresh to chaostic world, i always trapped on the another world. The map just have 2 gold mine and creeps only. How does i go back to chaostic world from that 2 gold mines world?

So far i have try -repick and will transfer me to chaostic world, but when i load my code, it transfer me to the 2 gold mines world again.
Try using -load is work load at chaostic world but my lumber and gold all is 0.

Level 1
After i defeat all the god and the map refresh to chaostic world, i always trapped on the another world. The map just have 2 gold mine and creeps only. How does i go back to chaostic world from that 2 gold mines world?

So far i have try -repick and will transfer me to chaostic world, but when i load my code, it transfer me to the 2 gold mines world again.
Try using -load is work load at chaostic world but my lumber and gold all is 0.

u need lv 300 to enter chaostic

Level 2
Found a bug.
After taking hellfire magi quest and starting to kill him, he runs to town healing fountain.

And one suggestion for assassin. Could you make smoke bomb to get miss chance not inv? Its useless atm.....

Level 2
I play Bloodzerker, but without heal, i can´t do anything in the Chaotic World.
Only my Armor reduce is ok, but the HP-Cost is very hard and unplayable :-(

High Priest: Holy Shock dont work (no damage and no heal)!

Update:
We played with 4 players over Tunngle Version 1.32.3b and 1 Player picks the Hydromancer... First what we See... 2 Spells make some Lags at the first time. After that no lags again. Whirlpool and this Ice Pilars... This Player use these Spells vs OgreKing on a new Session, it lags and he lost the Connection. We test it 3 times and every time the same.

Last edited:
Level 3
I play Bloodzerker, but without heal, i can´t do anything in the Chaotic World.
Only my Armor reduce is ok, but the HP-Cost is very hard and unplayable :-(

High Priest: Holy Shock dont work (no damage and no heal)!

Update later is comming...
Seems like the Priest's W and E aren't working, but I haven't tested extensively

Additionally, repick does not clear research/upgrades, so my mur'gul slaves were getting 175 gold per round off the bat (which I don't exactly have a problem with but just in case it's not intended lol)

about the bloodzerker thing, try to find a lifesteal item. that's just about all you can do i think.

Last edited:
Level 3
playing ranger, got the hellfire shield, thought "maybe last dwarf's stomps won't do so much damage anymore"
well

apparently

they do more damage while i have the shield on, by a lot
is the spell resist bugged?

additionally, ranger's flaming bow ability doesn't seem to do anything. don't notice any change in numbers while i have it on

still playing him because... he doesn't even need that ability to be strong lmao and i want to see the attack prestige

Level 2
Feedback Bloodzerker:
I think the Bloodzerker need to many HP for his Skills. He is nice to play but without Healer is his Ult Skill useless.
We are @ Level 850 and the Satans Heart ist not realy good. 5% chance for 2% max HP ist not much for him (or Ranger).

Feedback Satans Heart:
5% chance for max 2% HP is very low. The Item have additionally no damage. Plz make it stronger.

Feedback Strength dmg Class:
Are need a bit more Spelldmg. 4x Str or 5x Str are to low because the Items i see ( now we are level 850) have not enough Str for good dmg. A bit more where cool. ;)

Feedback Boss:
Boss Spelldmg : I dont't knwo all Items but we have the Existence Set and Beat 3 Bosses... Slautherer, Dark Spirit and Satan...
Our Ranger death instant vs the Boss under die City and our Bloodzerk instant vs Slautherer... ok we know now that meeles must attack from behind but... what i want to say... Some bosses do so many Spelldmg or cast so fast like Satan that is to much. So heavy Spells are onehit vs Class with 325% or more taken dmg. Spell damage reduce was nice --- but more normal Damage :)

Feedback Legion Boss:
Legion in Base: Can you fix it? I hate it to build a City, spend 40 and more Coins for Whisps and Legion comes away
Or a (new) tower can tank a few minutes??

And a bug:
My Girlfriend use the Teleporter, from the Highest Base who can Build, in the Existence Area and the Area don't switch back. Ok! We
use -suicide... but then... my Girlfried was Immortal and can't move his Char. She uses -suicide again and again but every time the same.
Immortal and can't move and so... We dindn't find a way to fix it... -save and Quit was the only way ;(

Level 1
i think Satans Heart is good, this make the tank can not die.
Prestige make me feel like this map become MU Online, kk why dont make new boss or new area, make Tower with something good (we have go and nothing happen in 30min, just creep and creep again....)
Im play RP(999) maxed item. and 1 healer 800+ rebirh1