Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.17b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.17b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. AncientYue

AncientYue

Resources:
    Resources:
    how to encounter with azazoth?

and there is this bug where when on chaos continent, i tried bombard the orc base at the bottom right with golem.. but after 2 or 3 round (100 golem per stack), the game got heavily laggy like for every 2 3 sec it got laggy.. the laggy just took about 1 sec, but it repetitive continuously which really annoying..

2. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok here is a collection from me ;)

Champion skills :

Arcanist : Arcane Bolts can be fired from farther away than they can fly. And a bigger explosion radius
    would be nice! If you Activate W and wait a time you lose Explosions. And you must click one more time as Explosions
    you have to leave the Pose! ;(

Hydromance : The first activation vs Enemys from Pilars lead to a Lag. This resulted in 3 crashes in 4P sessions!
    But Nice Champ ;)

Same with Shield Slam from Royal Guardian... Lag with the first activate
    And Shield Slam needs a lower CD... 50 Seconds are to heavy for this dmg... 15-20 Seconds with 1,5 Sec Stun!

Dark Savior : Dark Savior is a Monster in the old World but lose all his Power in the Chaos World!
    Dark Sword doesn't work with Metamorphosis and it deals no dmg because his Attackspeed in normal form and to
    low scale . Increase the Scale to hit much Harder in normal form in the Chaos world or let it work with Meta.
    His Int Sets have to weak AD, Q need to hit more Targets without dmg lost and his W an higher AoE with root all
    adjacent Enemys and Freeze the Main target! Buff Q & W likes this makes him stronger without Meta and makes
    him not OP in Meta! And a lower Meta CD would be nice ;)

General :

Pls activate team control again... If 1 player goes afk for a while he can give an other Player the Control
    and noone must wait... But deactivate the Exploit who allows to give all Lumber and Coins to the Player who
    controlled!!!

Int Sets from Chaos World. I think the Int sets are to weak against Agi or Str Sets. Example Dark Savior need AD
    and scales with int and every Int Set have waek AD or none... Example Astral Set Int vs Agi : Agi gives 3 times AD,
    have same Mainstat, have more ground Armor + ~21k Armor from Stats, give more to all Stats, more Reg and same
    Spelldmg. Agi vs Str is Balanced but int lose vs all both. Str and Agi sets have its own strengths... Str Set give much
    more Armor, more HP because Str, more Regen but Less Mainstat and AD Against Agi Set. Str Set is for Tankyness and a
    good AD and Agi Set is for much AD and good Armor because Agi gives AD AND Armor... But Int... Int gives only Mana and AD.
    No HP or Armor. Think Int Sets need a rework to earn its own Strength!

Lexium Crystal can be reworked. My suggestion would be : On +1 every 2 Seconds 1,500,000 dmg in 450 AoE range, 10% Spellresist,
    10k Armor and 5% Spell or AD Boost. On +2 every Second 2,500,000 dmg in 550 AoE range, 20% Spellresist, 25k Armor and 9% Spell
    or AD Boost. This makes it better for Squishy Chars and Tanks. In return you can Buff Dark Soul with more Spellboost for Caster Chars
    and a passive ability of your choice like Evasion or what you think ;). But Lexium needs a buff. His Stats on +2 are ok but the
    other Skills are to weak or not needed, because Thanatos Wings. Current is Dark Soul much better then Lexium. Lesser Stats but
    good Spellboost and no useless skills ;)

Crystals despawn. Why do you do this? Squishy Champs can die so quickly. Thanatos port to Squishy Champ = dead, Satan's massiv
    Spellintervall = dead with a bit unlucky, Slaughterer turns Around = dead for all Second Targets in range and not forget
    Pure Existence... His Spells can't be block. Yes you can evade it but sometimes you can't see what he cast because this DMG and
    crits spam on him. So many numbers and sometimes you don't see what he cast and you have to react quickly as squishy Champ or... DEAD!
    Deactivate Despawn or set the Timer to 1:30min OR increase the Range to 99.999... so become every Champ, dead or not, the Crystal
    who have earned it. But so it is not fair.

Staff of Azazoth doesn't work on 1.32.5b not testet on later Versions!

I'm not sure but i think Arcane Storm can destroy Crystals! Many times i killed a Boss with Arcan Storm, klicked so quickly with it,
    because losing explodes if i do it slow, and i see no Crystals. But Legion, Satan, Existence and Thanatos dropts every time Crystals
    normaly. Same on HardMode!!!

Darkest of the Darkness reduce permanently the Ground Armor (whit Armor) if the Buff ends!

Plate and Fullplate needs a rebalance. Current is Plate over Fullplate, because str. So many Enemys use Spells that you need much more
    HP to tank it. I've played all my Strength Heroes with Plate. Fullplate needs Str on it and pls delet this shit Movement malus!
    But not nerf Plate and let Fullplate how it is and say this is balanced now :D

If you port from a instance Zone with the Teleporter from 10/7 Base the Instance doesn't switch. Then you can skip this Session
    because you can't enter this Zone again without see your Charakter.

Satans Acae gives 9% Spellboost but there is no description

Please remove the restriction in the backpack to carry only 1 item from the same boss. I switch so many times from Satans Ace to Satan's Heart
    and every time put it automatically to the ground :(

Legion Armors need a buff... The Spellblock doesn't work vs many Spells from bosses, because AoE Spells not direct and the Stats
    are much lower as Astral Items but you can carry Astral items only 50 levels later. Some Offense items are ok but the Staff needs a buff too. (crit for Dark Savior would be a start)
    I think a general Buff from Legions Items would be nice...
    Or give all his Items Upgrade but current is Legion only for Crystals and to safe your Base if he dead :D

Buff the strenth or decrease the upgrade costs from Slautherer Items. If you can kill Slautherer the items lost so quickly his strength.
    Only the Bow is good, because his active... Better then Legion bow. Crit gives Satans Ace ;)
    Current is Slautherer only for crystals if they fall ;) but the Items are to weak and the Costs to high for this strength!

Champions suggestions :

Pls bring back Mannoroth from the older Version. I love his Model and some Skills. AoE Splash with every Attack in ~300 Range
    and deals ~2% of his dmg on Enemys HP without Armormodifier. Deathcoil Heals him self or other Undead Units/Heroes
    or deals half dmg to an enemy Target with Str and Int Modifier. Fire Rain with Int and Str Modifier and 1 more Skill + Attribute skill!
    Melee Champ, Takes 200-250% more Damage, deals 25% more dmg, have a good Attackspeed, have no Magic Resist AND is Undead. Can't heal from
    other Champs. Only Deathcoil can heal him!
    Prestige = Str or AD

Lich Lord. Good Balanced Death and Decay. Frozen Armor who gives for a while him self or/and
    an Teammate much Armor and slows Enemys who hit this Hero. Deathcoil too and Undead Army? Summon for a while a Legion of Undead
    Units (Melee and Range) who Attack random all Targets in Range. Some Melee Units are Tanks with good Tankyness and can Spot Targets!
    And some Ranges are Caster who automaticly cast a Attribut scaled Spell. Units strenght scaled like Dark Summoners Units!
    Totaly Int Scaled Range Hero, takes 325% more dmg, deals 50% less dmg, have 25% Magic Resist and is Undead like Mannoroth!
    Prestige = Int

Ithink thats enough and i hope it helps ;)

/edit....

with "-enter" you can enter his Instance with all Characters who stay in the Ring.

And i know this with lags... 5+ Player and with Hydromance the Arena lags like Hell.. Thats not Funny
    Current is Hydromance a good champ for an duo Game but with 4 or more Players not Playable.
    Lags = Desync

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  3. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Netzach ONE-HIT me!!!
    Im Full Build!

REALY????

4. Aschrakor

Aschrakor

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Tower is useless... Only solo, 100 Rounds, to long, to boring and the Rewards are not needed if you can clear this Tower, because you need Azazoth Items.
    And if you have Azazoth Items for what will you farm? The game is over then ;)

5. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bug: Astral Quest

We can accept @ Level 800, but we become NO XP.
    Only from 850 or higher we become XP!!!

6. Asshley

Asshley

Resources:
    Resources:
    While I'm probably in the minority of playing this in Single Player, I'd like to point out a couple things.

1.) Using "-load" will load a character you have, unfortunately, you're stuck at the Hero choosing area (where the wisp is) and you need to either "-suicide" or have some sort of teleportation item: Dimensional Key, Aura of Gods. Also the load message will repeat itself endlessly, humorous as it is lol.

2.) While items and everything save, Gold, Lumber, Platinum, Arc and Crystals do NOT save. This has been an issue since 1.22 and I would love for it to be fixed in some way, if not, I can live without it.

With that said, I absolutely adore the changes and improvements you've made to this map, it's easily been my favorite RPG for the longest time, and for that, I thank you for reviving it.

Note: I am playing on the most recent patch, both for Warcraft 3 and your Map.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  7. gacon0345

gacon0345

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm playing on the current v1.32.8b patch and whenever we use "-giveg" command everyone crashes.

8. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:

On HardMode also NO XP under Level 810!!!

If we have 810, we become XP with "Astral-Farm".
    850 on Normal-Mode.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  9. SlumberTurtle

SlumberTurtle

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do I play this map?

10. SlumberTurtle

SlumberTurtle

Resources:
    Resources:
    where is Evil Shopkeeper?

11. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Searching with "Castle of Gods" on the map ;-)

12. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for all you support.

Sorry for not having any updates latest month, we're currently working in version 1.33b and it has huge changes. All they must be tested heavily as that's why this version is taking do long to be completed.

I promise that soon in this next month I will shoutout a release date for this version to come.

13. GrandMaitre

GrandMaitre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  14. GrandMaitre

GrandMaitre

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Join the discord and ask for game :)

15. nekhara

nekhara

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, here !
    In first thank you for this really great mod ! on of my favorite.

But i can't load in solo. when i load, that said : looks like you cache is empty.

What can i do? i'm in 1.32.11 and last version of war 3

Thanks

16. nekhara

nekhara

Resources:
    Resources:
    i play solo on battle net, may be its the problem ?

17. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, if you're playing solo you should play on Single Player > Custom Game

18. nekhara

nekhara

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, but like that i cant load a solo save on battle net...

It will be nice to save on solo on battle net.

19. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Currently the only way for you to play alone but without running into any issue is using bots Fakeplayer.

20. nekhara

nekhara

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oo, that works !! thanks a lot :)