1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Curse of Time RPG: Nevermore v1.33.15b

Submitted by legendcrazyman, Mayday
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Features
19 Heroes - All of which are fitted with themed custom abilities.

Dungeons & World Bosses - A challenge is the core of the experience.

Personalized Bases - Build your own base from a large selection to define how you want to play.

Crafting - Gather materials to create sets and upgrade boss items.

Multi-World - This game offers two different in-game worlds, scaling on the parties level.

Prestige System - This map offers a very creative way to manage replayability and rewarding those who play it.

Proficiency System - All items can be used by anyone, but they will only gain the maximum stats or ability scaling if it's an item you're proficient in.

Scaling XP System - As you level up, progress becomes more challenging.

Codeless Save/Load - You only need to type "-load" at the start of the game to bring up a dialogue box of all your Heroes to pick from.
Contents

CoT Nevermore v1.33.15b (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. Choose a Hero unit's order icons (Stop, Move etc.) do not have DISBTNs (green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create the necessary icons: Button Manager v1.8.2 BLP Lab v0.5.0 Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons How to Make an Icon 2. First...
deepstrasz
I see this is all being updated once in a while. That's a good sign of... Approval.
  1. Illidanis

Illidanis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where download 1.28.5?

2. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Same way as every version. When you try to open the battle.net, it will download the update. I think there's no other way.

3. mulan04

mulan04

Resources:
    Resources:
    \

Download version of Reign of chaos same as your Frozen Throne... Example; Frozen Throne 1.27b then Reign of chaos must be 1.27b too :)
    Hotwer? I still can't fix the solo cache :(

4. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    We're currently working on version 1.32b.

Also, we've created a new official website, don't forget to take a look, we have a brand new post about previews from the 1.32b version!

Preview of Nevermore v1.32b

5. xXxMKDxXx

xXxMKDxXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Crashes on 1.26a.. when loading code
    Make it work on 1.26 patch...

6. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry, but I don't think that will be possible.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  7. xXxMKDxXx

xXxMKDxXx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why not?

8. wkjy4ever

wkjy4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
    After i defeat all the god and the map refresh to chaostic world, i always trapped on the another world. The map just have 2 gold mine and creeps only. How does i go back to chaostic world from that 2 gold mines world?

So far i have try -repick and will transfer me to chaostic world, but when i load my code, it transfer me to the 2 gold mines world again.
    Try using -load is work load at chaostic world but my lumber and gold all is 0.

9. Erick

Erick

Resources:
    Resources:
    u need lv 300 to enter chaostic

10. shotas

shotas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Found a bug.
    After taking hellfire magi quest and starting to kill him, he runs to town healing fountain.

And one suggestion for assassin. Could you make smoke bomb to get miss chance not inv? Its useless atm.....

11. ZodiacDemon

ZodiacDemon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Velron Guard can't leave the devourer area.

12. Hotwer

Hotwer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finally another long waited release!

13. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    You have to TP him out using grouping commands and Elven Spellbook.

14. ZodiacDemon

ZodiacDemon

Resources:
    Resources:
    That really seems like way too much trouble for just a different nation,
    I'd rather hotwer just make it so the circle can move him out

15. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I play Bloodzerker, but without heal, i can´t do anything in the Chaotic World.
    Only my Armor reduce is ok, but the HP-Cost is very hard and unplayable :-(

High Priest: Holy Shock dont work (no damage and no heal)!

Update:
    We played with 4 players over Tunngle Version 1.32.3b and 1 Player picks the Hydromancer... First what we See... 2 Spells make some Lags at the first time. After that no lags again. Whirlpool and this Ice Pilars... This Player use these Spells vs OgreKing on a new Session, it lags and he lost the Connection. We test it 3 times and every time the same.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  16. Crett

Crett

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seems like the Priest's W and E aren't working, but I haven't tested extensively

Additionally, repick does not clear research/upgrades, so my mur'gul slaves were getting 175 gold per round off the bat (which I don't exactly have a problem with but just in case it's not intended lol)

about the bloodzerker thing, try to find a lifesteal item. that's just about all you can do i think.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  17. Erick

Erick

Resources:
    Resources:
    same the game crash when use skill

18. Crett

Crett

Resources:
    Resources:
    playing ranger, got the hellfire shield, thought "maybe last dwarf's stomps won't do so much damage anymore"
    well

apparently

they do more damage while i have the shield on, by a lot
    is the spell resist bugged?

additionally, ranger's flaming bow ability doesn't seem to do anything. don't notice any change in numbers while i have it on

still playing him because... he doesn't even need that ability to be strong lmao and i want to see the attack prestige

19. Melos

Melos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Feedback Bloodzerker:
    I think the Bloodzerker need to many HP for his Skills. He is nice to play but without Healer is his Ult Skill useless.
    We are @ Level 850 and the Satans Heart ist not realy good. 5% chance for 2% max HP ist not much for him (or Ranger).

Feedback Satans Heart:
    5% chance for max 2% HP is very low. The Item have additionally no damage. Plz make it stronger.

Feedback Strength dmg Class:
    Are need a bit more Spelldmg. 4x Str or 5x Str are to low because the Items i see ( now we are level 850) have not enough Str for good dmg. A bit more where cool. ;)

Feedback Boss:
    Boss Spelldmg : I dont't knwo all Items but we have the Existence Set and Beat 3 Bosses... Slautherer, Dark Spirit and Satan...
    Our Ranger death instant vs the Boss under die City and our Bloodzerk instant vs Slautherer... ok we know now that meeles must attack from behind but... what i want to say... Some bosses do so many Spelldmg or cast so fast like Satan that is to much. So heavy Spells are onehit vs Class with 325% or more taken dmg. Spell damage reduce was nice --- but more normal Damage :)

Feedback Legion Boss:
    Legion in Base: Can you fix it? I hate it to build a City, spend 40 and more Coins for Whisps and Legion comes away
    Or a (new) tower can tank a few minutes??

And a bug:
    My Girlfriend use the Teleporter, from the Highest Base who can Build, in the Existence Area and the Area don't switch back. Ok! We
    use -suicide... but then... my Girlfried was Immortal and can't move his Char. She uses -suicide again and again but every time the same.
    Immortal and can't move and so... We dindn't find a way to fix it... -save and Quit was the only way ;(

20. Erick

Erick

Resources:
    Resources:
    i think Satans Heart is good, this make the tank can not die.
    Prestige make me feel like this map become MU Online, kk why dont make new boss or new area, make Tower with something good (we have go and nothing happen in 30min, just creep and creep again....)
    Im play RP(999) maxed item. and 1 healer 800+ rebirh1