• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hey, about Sis x kiss, I don't get the order. So there is one season with twelve episodes and then follow twelve OVA episodes ?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Thanks, I already watched Highschool of the Dead, though I dropped it after episode 7.
Kämpfer I dropped before episode 1 was over, lol.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Some decent romance-comedy anime, like Ao Haru Ride, please ?
I really enjoyed the maturity of the characters.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Nisekoi is meh. 0 story.

For romance + action I'd firstly suggest:
Code Geass
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Future Diary
Speed Grapher
Darker Than Black

I've given all of these either a 9 or a 10. Though in every single one but Speed Grapher the romance genre is more of a side genre.
More specifically, the romance in Darker Than Black is mostly existent in the extra episodes between the first and second episode.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Thanks, going to check them out

MyAnimeList is incredibly handy to get opinions about an anime, too, wasn't aware of that

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Finshed RWBY, talk about a surprising anime. The only expectation I had was good soundtrack.

The art was shit and the episodes of season 1 were 6 minutes. Yet the humor was entertaining and the action neat.
It was good enough to make money for a visual upgrade in season 2 and 3.

Innocent anime turned dark, I really loved it.
The OPs were awesome as well.

Not to mention one of the main villians gotta be one of my favorites ever.
latest

At the moment I'll give it an 8. I suspect the next season will get a 9 or 10 though, the anime is going in a darker direction, which I love. This is shown by the third season where two main characters die along with a few other details such as another mc getting the arm cut of.
A wiki also stated the same, though I did not check the source.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Finished Angel Beats as well, which is long overdue.
I was disappointed though.

The story was kinda of average some boring from time to time, and the sad end that I expected did not feel that sad to me. Akame ga kill was way more emotional for me, and that anime doesn't even focus on it.
It'll be a 7 from me, which makes me sad because of the high expectations people gave me.

Yet this gif cracks me up every time.
tumblr_inline_ni5msdrmpE1qmpajm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.