• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cuator Tower Wars v1.10a

Reactions: r0bfish
~Cuator Tower Wars~

This is pretty much like the usual tower wars. Build towers and send creeps to your enemies. The creeps come from a portal at the start of your maze zone, their goal is to get to the other side of the maze zone to another portal. The maze zones is shaped like a big plus and theres a smaller thinner plus in the middle, try to use it to maze. There are 4 mazing points, one in every 90 degree angle at the small plus in the middle.

~Credits~

MapMakers
Archipelago
r0bfish

Icons
Elfsilver_Lord
Paladon
Archipelago

Testing
apamahalla
LooveMee

If you see your model and your not in the credit-list, send me a pm.

~Changelog~

Version 0.00
- First Version

Version 0.01
- Major Terrain Changes

Version 0.02
- Some small bug fixed
- Changelog added

Version 0.02a
- Lumber bug fixed

Version 0.02b
- Fixed the bug where orange and yellow send to themselves.

Version 0.02c
- Added goldcost for upgrading towers.
- Minor Terrain Changes
- First release on hive

Version 0.03
-Improved the lumber giving trigger
-Balanced the tower prices a little bit
-Some Terrain Changes
-Added The Naga race
-Added abilities to some creeps
-Fixed so that the "fast units" (every fourth unit) really are fast

Version 0.03b
-Changed the scaling value of "Mazing Stone" from 0.6 to 0.4
-Added "Speed Mode" & "Steal Mode"
-Minor Terrain Changes

Version 0.04
-Major Terrain Changes
-Goblin Race Added
-Removed Builder Upgrades
-Changed "Idle Worker" icon to a mining pick insted of a peon

Version 0.04b
-Sending Bug Fixed
-Added Mazing Stone to Goblins
-Fixed Clockwerk & Alchemist's attack
-Red can now choose the amount of lives

Version 0.05
-Fixed Serena & the Clockwerk
-Troll race added
-Boss & Air shrine added
-Some terrain changes
-Renewed the quest log
-Removed StealMode (Cause of bugg)

Version 0.05b
-Chance to ensnare reduced
-Balanced Air
-Fixed Bounty for bosses

Version 0.06a
-Wolf dodge chance reduced
-Batrider balanced
-Complete New Terrain

Version 0.06b
-Wolf Balanced (more)
-Static & Electran Balanced
-Clockwerk Goblin Balanced
-Added Creep Sending Limit

Version 1.01a - Out of beta state!
-New race added - the demons
-Removed blocking doodads
-Wolf balanced (even more)
-Start stock delays fixed
-Creep stock set to 3

Version 1.01b
-Fixed various price & spelling errors
-The Necromancers summons can no longer block creeps
-Some minor bugs fixed

Version 1.10a
-Some creeps replaced
-Possesed Orc balanced
-New mode selection
-Some tower models changed
-Bosses & air balanced

~Screenshots~
168379-albums3544-picture32047.png
168379-albums3544-picture32046.png
168379-albums3544-picture32045.png

Note: this map is protected!

Keywords:
cuator, tower wars, tower, wars, naga, goblin, pandaren, troll, demon, tower defense
Contents

Cuator Tower Wars v1.10a (Map)

Reviews
19:00, 12th Nov 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 5
ok just tested it like it but unless u took it out after i built all the towers and upgraded them all the way all 8 of em my builder didnt upgrade to a better builder also air is a little gay i sent tons of the last level air and they couldnt put a dent into any of them it ended the game lol

The game has to end... better that than playing more than 1 hour :p (That's what I think)

Level 10
ok just tested it like it but unless u took it out after i built all the towers and upgraded them all the way all 8 of em my builder didnt upgrade to a better builder also air is a little gay i sent tons of the last level air and they couldnt put a dent into any of them it ended the game lol

I balanced the air, the trapper & hunters ensnare spell & the bounty of bosses...

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I like how you build Towers and Creeps attack your enemies. The map doesn't look really big which is better, I am a sucker for small maps. Will d/l it later on and try it, looks like Mindmaster map, which I totally adore.

If its like that, you'll get 5/5 from me. ^^

Level 2
Your map * @ cause having high income dont chnage the game so you could only have like 4000 income and stop sending and only get wood an other will die because they need wood that so *

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 10
Your map * @ cause having high income dont chnage the game so you could only have like 4000 income and stop sending and only get wood an other will die because they need wood that so *

Let's not be rude ok? First of all, please reconstruct that sentance, I could barely understand it. Secondly, the point with the wood system is that you should be smart and not mass five million chickens instead of sending three Lizards (that was slighty overdriven, but I think I made my point clear).

So next time you post a comment on someones map, be constructive, dont just say it @. Say what the problem is and suggestions on how to solve it.

Level 2
Let's not be rude ok? First of all, please reconstruct that sentance, I could barely understand it. Secondly, the point with the wood system is that you should be smart and not mass five million chickens instead of sending three Lizards (that was slighty overdriven, but I think I made my point clear).

So next time you post a comment on someones map, be constructive, dont just say it @. Say what the problem is and suggestions on how to solve it.

my point was wat the point to have 1000k income and have no good tower when the the other person who u send at mass lumber so he can send strong unit and up his income fast and he can up his tower while he desnt even sending that was my point why would i send if gold serve at nothing later on plus i cant even buy lumber i should be able to buy lumber to compensate this

Level 5

my point was wat the point to have 1000k income and have no good tower when the the other person who u send at mass lumber so he can send strong unit and up his income fast and he can up his tower while he desnt even sending that was my point why would i send if gold serve at nothing later on plus i cant even buy lumber i should be able to buy lumber to compensate this

That's a good idea.

Level 2
The game has to end... better that than playing more than 1 hour :p (That's what I think)
i wanted to quote the air thingy in the post lol

hawk is easier to kill than faery dragon cause of their ability or i don no but i could easyly kill hawk with manoroth class and feary dragon i couldnt even kill one so lol and it would be good to make summoner upgrade go at lvl 3 and make tower lvl 3 and a wood income that cost 100k or i dont kwon because the way your using it 's not the best way to put 100k income wood but u got my point