CryptFiend.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
another nerubian conversion by me^^

when you use this remember to import two of this files

the paths are:

Textures\CryptFiend.blp

AND

Units\Undead\CryptFien\CryptFiend.blp

Icon will be made by L_Lawliet. Thanks buddy!!

Update 1.1:

1.) added more details to the face, reduced it's blurryness, and made the eyes stand out more.

2.) added a lil grainy texture on the shell and bandages.

Keywords:
crypt lord, nerubian, weaver, bug, spider
Contents

Crypt Lord's General (Texture)

Reviews
08:52, 19th May 2011 shiiK: Undeleted by request. 09:46, 21st Apr 2010 Dentothor: Nicley done, but im not too crazy about the face... 10:00, 23rd Apr 2010 Dentothor: Changes made. Approved. some more changes i would suggest though, is to fix...

M

08:52, 19th May 2011
shiiK: Undeleted by request.

09:46, 21st Apr 2010
Dentothor: Nicley done, but im not too crazy about the face...

10:00, 23rd Apr 2010
Dentothor: Changes made. Approved. some more changes i would suggest though, is to fix up the eyes and make them look a bit more fancy. because we all know nerubs have more than two eyes at most times ;P

Level 12
ROFL! A nerubian converted to a nerubian. It's a deliciously wonderful conception!

In terms of critique, the bandages and highlights could do with a bit of a grainy texture, as it all looks really smooth and almost metallic as it is. I must say though, i love the fact that you make several skins similar to each other and for different models, it gives map makers a lot of scope and versatility when choosing what skins they want. Up and at dem!

Level 28
I like the armored portions of this skin a lot, but I'm gonna have to agree with Dentothor on the face, it really is one of the weaker parts of the skin. The face is incredibly important as it is viewed in the unit's portrait, which will essentially take up more space in the game view than the entire model. Work on the face some more, I'm liking these nerubian conversions.

Level 13
Hello dude i see you'r improving in skinnint tha'ts good :)
however you should redo the whole face,and try to do some helmet
metal/leather helmet will be nice with some arachnid details also some armour or bandages will be cool 2
but overall i like it good job

yes indeed crypd beast is justlike this, BUT the crypt beast's armor is just CnP right? with just a touch of recolor and mine is 100% freehand.

oh better improve the face, as it's the only part that needs improvement

no.. i'm not sure it's CnP

but no matter.. your skin is sweet, just needs a lill more.. spicing up :3