Crypt Warlock

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
made this after seeing a nerubian vizier pic last time. can be used as an additional hero for the undead. give credits when used.

other previews:
185967-albums4071-picture47482.jpg

Keywords:
nerubian, crypt, undead, warlock, int, floating
Contents

Crypt Warlock (Model)

Crypt Warlock (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: I really love the style of the model and work you put into it. I think the composition of the materials is a bit too strange, but that's a matter of opinion. Works in-game and performs well.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Moderation: 16:24, 11th June 2011
Frankster:
I really love the style of the model and work you put into it.
I think the composition of the materials is a bit too strange, but that's a matter of opinion.
Works in-game and performs well.

Level 23
It's a great of model, but you could remove the beard and the potions. They are not necessary.
4/5 until you upgrade
Dude... you downgrade the model for having well-made additional touches, that make the model original? Oo
Low man. Seriously low. Maybe instead of wishing this model to be like you want it, you could see how much effort he put into making the details.

Level 24
Universal model, great work, i love the concept.

I don't think that these details should be removed. Actualy things like those details combined with good idea make models cool, bringing fresh breath.

Also consider that some units aren't edited offen. It's great if somone has a concept and decides to work on unusuall model.

5/5.

now i got an idea for a possible change: i experimented a bit with it in Milkshape, and came to the result that maybe the head should be replaced with the head from the crypt lord_portrait, the crypt lord's portrait head lloks more hidden, more mysterious. besides the crypt lord head has also a fitting *cape*, but the spider-web-collar on his neck should be kept. It decorates the neck fine. But that *change* is just a matter of taste. That model also reminds me a bit of the Armies of Exigo Voidwalker (and their hero Keran Kessertin) http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9562/keranorvangarath.jpg
http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/530/530664/armies-of-exigo-20040715100440141_640w.jpg

Really good model but i think shoulder textures is not a good choicie, too green and it doesn't look good with the black textures. 4/5

that's a matter of taste, i think the current combination fits perfectly coz the black shows the shadow and darkness of this wizard and the green adds a kinda feltaint/ghostly-demonish to it :goblin_good_job:

Status
Not open for further replies.