• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cruise Ship

Keywords:
boat, ship, cruise, ocean, sea,
Contents

Cruise Ship (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 19th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: None Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-] This model...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 19th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: None

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] This model includes no team color.

Level 2
you guys are forgetting the point.. with a little modification... THIS FREAKING MODEL CUD ROCK BATTLESHIPS AND D-DAY AS WE KNOW IT!!!.. IM THINKING MAJOR SEA WAR HERE!!.. A knew type of Sea aos is already sprouting.. now we will take it to a whole new level.. modern days (and the Carrier from SC makes a good sub :p) .. GJ 4/5(needs to be battleship style to please me :p) :D

Level 2
somthing went wrong wen i dl'ed it.. the colour is all wrong for me :roll: ... it still has the Juggernaut colours and stuff wen i imported it..is it becuz i lost sumthing in the dl? or wat! :?

Level 1
:oops: I think this is the most wannabe Model i have ever seen .... needs alot of work .... like add people on the deck >=/ :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 3
[cc]Lyger wrote:
somthing went wrong wen i dl'ed it.. the colour is all wrong for me ... it still has the Juggernaut colours and stuff wen i imported it..is it becuz i lost sumthing in the dl? or wat!
You have to import the blp (skin) that came in the zip file too.

DoomZ-
I think this is the most wannabe Model i have ever seen .... needs alot of work .... like add people on the deck >=/
I think this is the biggest douchebag I've ever seen! ... needs a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up... like add some braincells on that skull >=/

By the way, 5/5 on the model, and it's an original!

xplicitjohn

X

xplicitjohn

wtf how come my skin for this cruiser is soooo crap. its like all brown