1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Crisis at the Sunwell 2.0

Submitted by Forsaken
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

------

[​IMG]

Map originated created by Timolas and Horselord12,
that will be edited by me.

The past version, still by Timolas and Horselor12: Crisis at the Sunwell
Also, if you have some suggestion, feel free to comment.

Permission
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"A second Reign of Chaos threatens to engulf the reaches of Azeroth. The dark lord of the Burning Legion, Kil'jaeden, has sent his new thralls, the blood elves under Prince Kael'thas, to the isle of Quel'Danas. There, they prepare to transform the Sunwell into a gateway. A gateway that will unleash, quite literally, hell on earth. Should Kael succeed, Kil'jaeden will set foot on Azeroth, and the world will burn. Those heroes and villains who would rather see their world survive, have stepped forward to prevent the end of existence."

------

The gameplay is really simple, you pick up a hero, and the main quest is to defeat the great demon-lord Kil'jaeden. But he has his agents that will try to protect him at all cost and with every boss killed, they drop an item. The game needs a co-op without which it would be hard to complete the map.

The players will face bosses as Kael, Brutallus, Mu'ruu, Entropius and many others

Genre: Team RPG / Dungeon / Raid Features: Medium time gameplay that takes more or less 1-2 hours and challenging bossfights which require teamwork and strategy.
Each player may chose from 10 different heroes with unique strengths and weaknesses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

screenshot
[​IMG]
screenshot
[​IMG]
screenshot
[​IMG]
screenshot
[​IMG]
screenshot
[​IMG]

Keywords:
Sunwell, Forsaken, Kil'jaedan, Quel'danas, Demon
Contents

Crisis at the Sunwell 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
12:29, 7th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Map approved with a rating of 3/5 (Acceptable). See moderator's review here:
  1. Krolan

Krolan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Finished it. Gotta say it is quite hard to solo but enjoyable and doable.

Gameplay - [+++] (as a co-op map which it is. Still [++] as a solo map)
    Story - [0]
    Characters (+NPC) - [0]
    Graphics - [+]
    Discovery - [0]
    Quests - [0]
    Layout - [+++]
    Items - [+]
    Bugs - [+++]

To better understand the rating please look at the Rating Table

Full Review

Edit: The following suggestion is mainly reasonable for solo

Insert a "send reinforcements" button instead of triggering one reinforcements team when killing some dude. They usually just run to their death as I'm at the Manawell and they don't come again. Alternatively you could let them be sent periodically every few minutes.

2. Randomall

Randomall

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What is Avatara

3. Forsaken

Forsaken

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Thanks, i really liked your review!

It should be avatar.

Also, map updated:

-New outdoor terrain
    -New custom items
    -Some spells fixed
    -Units don't have more hero glow
    -New hero add, Illidari Demon Hunter, and more demons add as well.

4. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Review:
    U Know Forsaken i really like this map
    I vote 5/5
    But Kael'thas is too strong and Bruttalus is hard to get too i need the undead too destroy the generators too get in there.
    Anyway this is a good map

5. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map features one of my my favorite races, the Blood Elves. Gameplay is impressive. 5/5

6. Chen

Chen

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Aelir huh? I tried it, it's fun!

7. Doncha666

Doncha666

Resources:
    Resources:
    can u make version for 1 player..?

8. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    3/5.
    Two players are enough but they don't have that much fun after they reach level 20 (max) near half way.

-the archers near the towers in the south entrance can block the way leaving the hero vulnerable to enemy attacks from behind
    -Wretched attack and bones and blood get out of them
    -Forked Fire's description and/or title doesn't specify the hotkey
    -Storm has the same hotkey as Forked Fire and is not even mentioned in its description
    -some units can be killed with spells while they are behind doors
    -Storm deals damage to the caster and allies... it also seems to be too powerful
    -how do you get gold for tomes and stuff?
    -Madrigosa gets out in the open when the undead, the allied forces and the demons clash right south of the base
    -the Infernal Juggernauts where Brutillus is became allied and started attacking the enemy there; they are invulnerable and have the Dragonhawk's Cloud effect on them
    -spells need better description: how much damage they deal etc.
    -Mephistroth can be dragged near the invulnerable door and killed by ranged heroes
    -reduce the cooldown of the Staff of Teleportation in the ship shop
    -Vexallus can be killed behind the door by ranged heroes or with ranged spells
    -Brutallius reappeared after a while near the portal that's near the base; I think this guy crashes the game when he reaches the player's allied base

9. Aleister

Aleister

Resources:
    Resources:
    A great work!

10. KeepitMovinBaby

KeepitMovinBaby

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually enjoying it :)