• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep wave TD bug unable to let them come after they are death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

I'm creating a TD but i'm having troubles with some sort of bug.
I want my next wave to come after the current wave is death.
spawntrigger.png

These are my units spawning
spawntriggerunits.png

I hope any one can help

Thanks alot!

Level 37
Don't use wait inside loop. And the wait condition creates a leak.

Create another trigger like this:

• Untitled Trigger 057
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Triggering unit owned by P11
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units owned by Player 11 (Dark Green) matching (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True))) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Level 4
Well the timer keeps on running while the trigger isn't working as maker says...

It should be waiting for all units to be dead of Player 11 (Dark Green) before the countdown begins of the next wave.

But i'm unable to find the conditions for the trigger maker is showing :(
I have messaged maker about it i hope he can help!

Level 4
Thanks alot for the help Maker!
But i have tried it to find it under the Player Comparison but i wasn't able to find it but i could find it onder Boolean Comparison but it's a bit different then the one u are displaying.

This is what i have for now ( created a new trigger )
nUahF.png

PS should it be dying or triggering unit ? the event trigger is for a dying unit...

The last condition is created under boolean comparison
All i can find under player comparison is this:
2zQRd.png

Maybe it's something else ( probaly ) but i'm overlooking it i can't seem to find it :(

Is it possible to display it step by step so i can find it ?

This is one of my last triggers for my creep spawn TD that isn't working correctly after this i can finally test a bit of my TD to balance the game!

Thanks again!

Level 37
That trigger you have now should work also. Just a different comparison, but the result isthe same. The one I used for the unit group is integer comparison. But the boolean you use works just as well.

Dying unit and triggering unit both refer to the same unit. I always use triggering unit if possible.

Level 4
I tried it again with the same triggers but still it keeps on running with the Roundwidow.

I recreated the triggers now so that the next round would start if the food used become less then 1.10 and it's working now so if they are all death the next round is starting...

I know i have to insert every level a food value but i got it working like this because i been a trying a few hours with these triggers but i wasn't able to find it out it kept on looping...

atleast it's working now thanks alot maker :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.