• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Craka_J's Terrain Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
New terrain. Did this one just as a showcase, an experiment with making forests with High Resolution doodads.
~Craka_J

Attachments

• Terrain1.jpg
    Terrain1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 365
  • Terrain2.jpg
    Terrain2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 247
Level 34
This latest one is not playable I'm pretty sure. Craka was working on an RPG, but it's on hold, or maybe he deleted it.

Those huts are a really good idea! I may copy that sometime.

Level 25
The latest one is a high-res campaign RPG I terrain when I'm in the mood to terrain high-res stuff. Not really a playable area yet, but since a developer wants to check it out in the editor, I'll probably work on it a bit more. Expect some more high-res screenshots.

And yes Nudl9, that is a playable RPG. And those huts were made out of a rock doodad, a hay pile, and another rock I believe for the door-knob. Glad you like them!
~Craka_J

Level 25
[Death] was interested in seeing my first terrains. So I decided to post them here! I first started terraining around Febuary and March, 2004.

• First terrain is my first WarCraft III terrain ever made!
  • Second terrain is my second terrain ever made for WarCraft III. Was inspired by a beach terrain I saw a long time ago.
  • Third terrain was my third created terrain ever for WarCraft III. This one was inspired by the movie "Jeepers Creepers" I think.

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Scenery1.jpg
    Scenery1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 93
  • scenery2.bmp
    149.3 KB · Views: 124
  • scenery3.bmp
    160.6 KB · Views: 78
Level 34
Well except for High-Res, I think the UTM covers enough. There are so many doodads in it you couldn't even host it on B-Net.

Status
Not open for further replies.