1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Corrupted Ancient of Wonders (Reforged)

Submitted by Kaziorotto
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello, this is my first skin made here as you may see, I'm not much of a modder myself especially nowadays, but from time to time I like to make some stuff like this. The skin may not be original however I'm pretty sure many people would want to use it for the sake of completing the Corrupted Ancients Tech Tree.

Edit: Updated the eye color a bit.
Edit2: Cleaned up some minor impurities.
Edit3: Adjusted the skin tone so it doesn't feel like it stands out in some parts.

*Update*
-reduced the filesize
-added a texture for roots so it's gonna look even more corrupted now!
Previews
Contents

Corrupted Ancient of Wonders Diffuse (Texture)

Icons (Icon)

Root Texture (Texture)

1. Malmgrev

Malmgrev

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not too bad for a first skin :) The eyes might be a bit too bright/saturated from what I can see of the pictures but the color scheme is good and the icons look really nice.

2. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Thank you, I tried to make the color scheme closest to the other Corrupted Ancients, but you may be right about the eye color, it feels a bit off and probably I'll work around it and see if there will be some diffirence.

3. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think the roots need to be worked on a bit. Eye color can be a pain since I am under the impression it uses model glow for the eyes rather than the texture.

Definitely tedious to work on HD textures with all the roots around in them, though, but worth it.

4. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Roots use a completely diffirent texture so it makes sense that it isn't entiretely the thing you'd expect, but I think even the corrupted Ancients don't use a diffirent version for roots either, I'll look and see what can be done about it (perhaps I'll improve the original Corrupted Ancients* with the texture xD)

As for the eyes, they used at first white blank spaces in the texture, at first glance I was under the impression that the eye glow was from a model and but I had a hunch to fill the blank spaces with diffirent color and the eyes did change however green wasnt exactly the thing that suited with the skin and I changed it to yellow for eyes and orange for the circle around the eyes, it does give the feeling like a glow though, sometimes just by looking at it I feel confused.

5. Wazzz

Wazzz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sorry, I may have used the wrong term - I meant the vines on the Ancient's back, but yeah the Roots themselves would be completely separate.

Ah, so the eye color did change? That is very good news :D

6. Moonman

Moonman

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hey if you're interested in my .PSD file with all the vines cropped etc. (if you wanted to have them different colour) PM me.
    Very good to see a fel-corrupted ancient too... poor ancients getting corrupted from all sides lately =P

7. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    are you also going to create a "Corrupted Chimaera Roost" with eggs oozing with fel goo?

8. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Honestly I wanted to complete Corrupted Ancients and then move on to do something else, I had obviously in mind to make a Defiled Altar of Elders aswell, but I have no plans to make "Corrupted" Chimaera Roost yet.